PDA

View Full Version : darts

Murph
12-Feb-10, 00:21
hi all just looking for feed back on exabition of darts i have the chance to take up 3 pro players mark webster paul nicholson and the viking andy fordham andy will do a signing of his autobiography about his battle of weight loss and also play darts against local players mark and paul will do battle against the local darts players and there will be a chance of none darts players having a go so what do you think its round about 6th of april in wick fsc tickets £10 great night 3 gentlemen taking time out to travel so far north :D

mama2
12-Feb-10, 01:50
Nice one, sounds like a good night x

groater
12-Feb-10, 12:05
seaview hotel john o groats have scotlands number one gary anderson and his old pairs partner englands gary robson on friday the second of april weekend before?

dragonfly
12-Feb-10, 12:28
hi all just looking for feed back on exabition of darts i have the chance to take up 3 pro players mark webster paul nicholson and the viking andy fordham andy will do a signing of his autobiography about his battle of weight loss and also play darts against local players mark and paul will do battle against the local darts players and there will be a chance of none darts players having a go so what do you think its round about 6th of april in wick fsc tickets £10 great night 3 gentlemen taking time out to travel so far north :D

where would you be holding it? very little interest in darts on the thurso side you would get more interest in Wick and although I like to play darts I'm not a follower of the big comps in darts and haven't heard of the 1st 2 so would others have? how many tickets would you need to sell to make your money back - could you afford to make a loss? especially as Robson/Anderson are coming up just before - would hate to see you make a loss when you are trying to get interest in the game

Murph
12-Feb-10, 16:57
where would you be holding it? very little interest in darts on the thurso side you would get more interest in Wick and although I like to play darts I'm not a follower of the big comps in darts and haven't heard of the 1st 2 so would others have? how many tickets would you need to sell to make your money back - could you afford to make a loss? especially as Robson/Anderson are coming up just before - would hate to see you make a loss when you are trying to get interest in the game
already played them didnt think it was much of night a good lot of locals beat them but they are two good guys and i can get three pro,s for the price of two thanks

dragonfly
12-Feb-10, 16:58
already played them didnt think it was much of night a good lot of locals beat them but they are two good guys and i can get three pro,s for the price of two thanks

good luck to you

Murph
12-Feb-10, 17:02
seaview hotel john o groats have scotlands number one gary anderson and his old pairs partner englands gary robson on friday the second of april weekend before? groats hall can only hold 80 people so bye the time the locals get there tickets there will be not many left for others so we will have to see thanks

giggles7
13-Feb-10, 17:45
I think this is a great idea, considering they are some of the up and coming stars of the future. For example Mark Webster PDC Championship Semi-finalist, Paul Nicholson winner of Players Championship beating King and Taylor along the way. Andy Fordham well the name says it all.

I for one would definately attend and I know many others who would aswell. What a bargain for £10.

philupmaboug
16-Feb-10, 18:08
Fordham and Webster are both Lakeside World Champions, Nicolson is now the players Champion on the PDC side and has shown his metal against 'The Power' so the darts should be great and Andy is a crowd pleaser with the mike so it should be a great night all round, looking forward to it.

Invisible
18-Feb-10, 21:08
I ken a few people who will jump at the chance to get tickets

Murph
18-Feb-10, 23:20
sorry all has been canceled due to lack of interest but just watch this space :~(