PDA

View Full Version : An infinite question

Kenn
10-Feb-10, 23:33
Did any one else watch the programme on Infinity tonight?

I am known for my weird take on physics and maths, but was delighted to find out that there is a distinct possibility that Shakespeare was written by a monkey.
I was also intrugued by Graham's number and then very disapointed to discover he is a typical balding scientist and not The Creator.I also feel very sorry for all the other me's out there in The Universe but am delighted to know that they have to do the same humdrum tasks that get in the way of having a life.

Thoroughly enjoyed it though ,just wish there was an infinite cup of tea so I did n't have to keep switching the kettle on!

Whitewater
10-Feb-10, 23:47
Did any one else watch the programme on Infinity tonight?

I am known for my weird take on physics and maths, but was delighted to find out that there is a distinct possibility that Shakespeare was written by a monkey.

Yes thats true Lizz, must have been a chimp, they are the ones without the tails and hair around their faces. Perhaps that is why Shakespeare wrote so many tales (tails???), looking for a nice one for himself perhaps

Kevin Milkins
11-Feb-10, 00:14
It was interesting, although I have to admit that most of it was beyond my comprehension.:confused

I could just about grasp the snooker balls scenario, but anything beyond that , I just took his word for it.