PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Chiles V Chris Evans V Jonathan Ross

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 19:59
Multiple Answer Poll.

Crikey, I meant should Chiles CONTINUE, not take over!

Does anyone think Adrian Chiles (Beeb's million a year beardy weirdy) is really a bit of a prima donna now we hear he is complaining about plans to get Chris Evans in to do the One Show on a Friday night?

There is also talk of him as a contender for replacing Jonathan Ross.

My goodness, the guy has enough shows already, no? Does he need to start fooling himself into believing he has the star quality of someone like Ross or Norton?

(He is prefererable to Evans for me, not that I watch tv much but I have been lately.)

Who wants to see Norton filling Jonathan's slot?

Invisible
10-Feb-10, 20:07
Keep Chiles but get someone else to do Friday Night, im thinking Terry Wogan

ducati
10-Feb-10, 20:08
I don't like any of them-I didn't like J Ross either

How about Terry Wogan-oh wait a minute I don't like him either

Cliff Richard, now he's an entertainer!

As for your last question-it doesn't bear thinking about!

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 20:10
I think Wogan would be great for a late night show.

He has done it well before, they should get him in for a late night show once a week now that Parky is gone. He has the tools to do the job well, we could do with a host who gets into a real conversation with his guests.

ducati
10-Feb-10, 20:14
How about Jezzer Clarkson? You like him.

Invisible
10-Feb-10, 20:16
I wouldn't want to see Graham Norton filling anyones slot! :lol::eek:

gunnlass
10-Feb-10, 21:48
Terry Wogan jeez give us a break how old are you lot, lol, what about Justin Lee Collins.

redeyedtreefrog
10-Feb-10, 21:56
Terry Wogan jeez give us a break how old are you lot, lol, what about Justin Lee Collins.

Good toimes!

Whitewater
10-Feb-10, 23:29
I noticed the poll reached 190% in total votes cast, mind blowing!!!!, I always thought 100% was the max.

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 23:35

Actually I would like to see him try a chat show again.

Whitewater
10-Feb-10, 23:41
This is getting good now we have reached 190.9% Interesting!!!!

joxville
10-Feb-10, 23:58

Actually I would like to see him try a chat show again.

I concur.

Is Adrian Chiles really paid £1m per year? I don't mind him, I just don't think he's worth that much, or any other tv presenter. It's not that difficult a job to look at a camera and read an autocue. And why must the Beeb try find someone to fill J. Ross's slot, why not show a film instead? As for Norton....odious creature-nuff said.

Tubthumper
11-Feb-10, 00:10
Why does it have to be a bloke? How about Cheryl Cole or Victoria Beckham? Or Ann Widdecombe?

joxville
11-Feb-10, 00:17
Why does it have to be a bloke? How about Cheryl Cole or Victoria Beckham? Or Ann Widdecombe?

Cheryl Cole, easy on the eye but doubt if she could get a decent conversation going.

Victoria Beckham....as interesting as a bucket of wallpaper paste.

Ann Widdecombe would be a good choice, she wouldn't be afarid to ask the questions others would shy away from, I actually like her even though I don't always agree with her. Yes, she's a good suggestion Tubmeister.

Boozeburglar
11-Feb-10, 00:20
Joanna Lumley would be an excellent host.

Aaldtimer
11-Feb-10, 03:39
Or Ann Widdecombe?

Ye Gods...did you watch the prog on the Bible with AW?
The most irritating voice I've ever heard on TV...sounded like Dame Edna, but with no fun at all!:(

Gronnuck
11-Feb-10, 09:17
I think Rheghead should fill the slot and maybe cause chaos, confusion and controversy. ;)

lister
11-Feb-10, 09:20
I think Wogan would be great for a late night show.

He has done it well before, they should get him in for a late night show once a week now that Parky is gone. He has the tools to do the job well, we could do with a host who gets into a real conversation with his guests.
I agree Wogan is the right choice indeed.
Witty,caring to the guests and always a hoot to listen to with is anecdotes and stories, i have listened to him for 35 yrs or more and he's still a draw for the masses and an attraction for millions..good choice if ye ask the over 40's .but then again who does?

joxville
12-Feb-10, 04:36
How about a late night 'chat and art' show? Rolf Harris interviews people as he paints them. I think I'm on to a winner, everyone loves Rolf. :D

Strewth mate, that ideas fair dinkum, I'm off to phone the BBC.