PDA

View Full Version : Memories...ahhh

clash67
10-Feb-10, 00:10
( I deleted this link as it contained unsuitable content).

...brilliant music too...for your pleasure;)

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:24
You're memory obviously isn't too good these days, you've started the same thread twice. [lol]

Metalattakk
10-Feb-10, 00:42
It's just a BNP propaganda video using the contents of a very, very tired old viral email.

I'll give you Mary Hopkin though - cracking song. Wonder how she would feel about her music being used to publicise such a pathetic cause?

I've always admired Russian folk songs though...but I digress. ;)

Aaldtimer
10-Feb-10, 05:00
Don't pollute the .Org with BNP crap![disgust]

northener
10-Feb-10, 12:00
Eeeee, life were good back in them, days.

I used to enjoy pouring thick, creamy lead paint on my raw eggs before I walked the 23 miles to school in a screaming blizzard.
After a hard day of being bullied along with my chums and being thrashed by the teechur for not ganging up on the bullies and putting them in hospital, we'd regularly throw ourselves out of trees until our Vitamin D deficient bones snapped under the strain.

If we took too long to drag our broken bodies home through the snow, we'd be locked in the coal shed upon our return where we would lie listening all night to our dads coughing themselves to death through emphysemia or asbestosis in the still moonlit night air...

Happy days.

Amusing video...pity about the last 15 seconds, though.[disgust]

clash67
10-Feb-10, 12:54
eeeeeeeeeech! I hate BNP I didn't take note of where the documentary came from, my mistake! I will delete this rubbish straight away. please forgive me for posting anything to do with such a racist bunch of idiots.

northener
10-Feb-10, 15:42
eeeeeeeeeech! I hate BNP I didn't take note of where the documentary came from, my mistake! I will delete this rubbish straight away. please forgive me for posting anything to do with such a racist bunch of idiots.

Personally, I'd have left it up. The BNP content wasn't unduly inflammatory or vindictive and the main content was a bit of entertainment.

ducati
10-Feb-10, 16:01
Personally, I'd have left it up. The BNP content wasn't unduly inflammatory or vindictive and the main content was a bit of entertainment.

I didn't quite get what the BNP were promising: Injure the children and take away our technology?

northener
10-Feb-10, 18:51
I didn't quite get what the BNP were promising: Injure the children and take away our technology?

Aye, a return to halcyon days of no H&S at work or medical care and death before retirement for the Proles.:Razz