PDA

View Full Version : Whit wid it be?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Feb-10, 23:43
A topic of conversation at work on Sunday.If ye had to go to the clinic and say that ye had a problem downstairs.Whit wid ye say?

Mine wid be,"Excuse me Doctor,but I have a slight problem with Mr John Thomas."[lol][lol]

Phill
09-Feb-10, 23:48
Say nothin' just whap it out on the desk.

zip, lob

Invisible
09-Feb-10, 23:52
I would say my love gun is havin troubles

ducati
09-Feb-10, 23:56
I would say my love gun is havin troubles

Mine would go black and fall off before I went to the docs. :eek:

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:01
It's not something I've thought about, however, I would make an appointment to see the practice nurse first, she's a stunner. :D

Invisible
10-Feb-10, 00:03
It's not something I've thought about, however, I would make an appointment to see the practice nurse first, she's a stunner. :D

yeah but why scare her?

Kevin Milkins
10-Feb-10, 00:04
Mine would go black and fall off before I went to the docs. :eek:

I would also wait till mine fell off,:eek: then get Mrs M to take it to the doctor and explain why.:lol:

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:05
yeah but why scare her?

Aye, that's true. She'd need another pair of hands. ;) [lol]

Kevin Milkins
10-Feb-10, 00:05

The nurse might be a stunner, but not exactly a very good chat up line.:lol:

Invisible
10-Feb-10, 00:06
Aye, that's true. She'd need another pair of hands. ;) [lol]

yeah smaller ones muahaha :-)

Rictina
10-Feb-10, 00:09
I would die of embarrasment, LOL.

No, seriously I would be polite & ask for a female doc.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Feb-10, 00:18
A workmate said his would be,"Doctor,I'm afraid that Pee Wee Herman isn't smiling today.":lol::lol:

Rictina
10-Feb-10, 00:20
A workmate said his would be,"Doctor,I'm afraid that Pee Wee Herman isn't smiling today.":lol::lol:

LMAO, that's funny. :lol:

riggerboy
10-Feb-10, 18:01
think mine would be something like "here ma gentlemans no looking or feeling to healthy"

Bazeye
10-Feb-10, 18:50

You wouldnt ask her to kiss it better now Jox, would you.:eek:

Vistravi
10-Feb-10, 20:43
I would ask to see a female doctor. I'm very shy about my body to anyone but my partner. In several weeks time of course i won't really care just want our child out but still i have reservations about other people apart from my partner seeing my naked body and still want to be covered if only just the top half. I'm just a shy girl at heart ;)

Mentioned the thread to my partner and he said he would say that his special place isn't special anymore :lol: