PDA

View Full Version : Are ye a threadster or a poster?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Feb-10, 22:57
I'm bringing this thread back.Its a wee experiment that I want to try out.Are ye a threadster or a poster?

Leanne
09-Feb-10, 23:03
What's a threadster?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Feb-10, 23:06
What's a threadster?

A threadster is a topic starterer?The haemoglobin of a forum.:)

Kevin Milkins
09-Feb-10, 23:46
I do a bit of both, I try and read most new threads that are started and contribute if it's interesting.

If I feel there is something topical on at the moment to debate I will post, or if I get bored and a subject springs to mind I will start a thread.

I am not sure what the experiment might be about, but if you are a regular visitor to the org, you would probably know that anyway.:confused

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:02
I'm neither. :eek:

Rictina
10-Feb-10, 00:06
I think I'm a poster, LOL

Alice in Blunderland
10-Feb-10, 00:11
Poster................I read it as POSER :eek:

Time for an eye test me thinks. :Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Feb-10, 00:12
I do a bit of both, I try and read most new threads that are started and contribute if it's interesting.

If I feel there is something topical on at the moment to debate I will post, or if I get bored and a subject springs to mind I will start a thread.

I am not sure what the experiment might be about, but if you are a regular visitor to the org, you would probably know that anyway.:confused

Its a wee toattie experiment.No,I'm not a regular visitor to the org I'm afraid.I do occassionally leave a crop circle or two when I do visit though.[lol]

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:20
Poster................I read it as POSER :eek:

Time for an eye test me thinks. :Razz
I think you do need them, especially when you go to buy new knickers....you may end up with a bar of chocolate instead. ;)

Alice in Blunderland
10-Feb-10, 00:24
I think you do need them, especially when you go to buy new knickers....you may end up with a bar of chocolate instead. ;)

Nah last time I bought a lacy hankie. [lol] with a few dangly beads on it.

Instead of blowing my nose in it I tried to squeeze my big bum into it no wonder it broke. :lol:

joxville
10-Feb-10, 00:30
Nah last time I bought a lacy hankie. [lol] with a few dangly beads on it.

Instead of blowing my nose in it I tried to squeeze my big bum into it no wonder it broke. :lol:

Why did you try force your hubby to wear them? [lol]

<Jox ducks>

achingale
10-Feb-10, 13:40
I am more inclined to put my tuppence worth in a thread rather than start one. Although, maybe that should change so I become both like so many other orgers but my ideas for starting threads are few and far between :lol:

porshiepoo
10-Feb-10, 16:39
I'm mostly a posterer. :lol:
I do like starting threads but I can never think of anything good enough to get a good heated debate ;) going. I think 'Angels or maggot food' was my last decent one and that was eons ago.

Nah, I'll stick to putting my two pennies worth in on other peoples topics, even if I've not got a clue as to what they're actually on about. My life is soooo sad!!!

riggerboy
10-Feb-10, 17:31
well i suppose i`m really just a cheeky replier,

yip deff cheeky