PDA

View Full Version : Omg...

Bazeye
09-Feb-10, 19:28
Whatever next.

The Manchester Police Service is now one of the most politically correct law enforcement agencies in the country — and it shows, according to BNP activist and candidate in Blackley and Broughton, Derek Adams.
Mr Adams has produced a video report of how the Manchester police failed to arrest anybody after being repeatedly called to the scene of a burglary. This was no ordinary burglary — travellers used sledgehammers and jackhammers to smash a hole in the wall of a metal works.
The noise of the break-in was tremendous — but the police officers who attended the repeated reports simply refused to go round to the side of the building where the travellers were smashing down the wall, even though at one point the noise of the jack hammer’s generator was clearly audible.
“Political correctness has paralysed the police,” Mr Adams said. “Not only were the police officers who were sent out physically too small to confront burly criminals — which may have played a role in their reluctance to investigate properly — but once they realised that they were dealing with travellers, the desire to actively police the situation vanished.”

Leanne
09-Feb-10, 19:56
Unfortunately there are 'gangs' of travellers in NW England who the police will not deal with. A friend of mine had her chipped and tattooed lurcher stolen by travellers and despite them pointing the police in the direction of where the dog was they refused to take the dog off the travellers.

Boozeburglar
09-Feb-10, 20:18
When I first moved to Manchester my gf and me got a flat in a tower block in Salford. Our first night in the flat we saw a low loader arrive at the pub close by, a gang proceeded to use sledge hammers to smash into the pubs store and loaded up all the goods.

We called the fuzz, who resided in a local station 300 yards away.

They turned up fourty minutes later!

Contrast to a joy rider, they would always send out the whole force and helicopters after a joyrider.

More fun chasing a rabbit than tackling a bear in its den.

horseman
09-Feb-10, 22:34
When I first moved to Manchester my gf and me got a flat in a tower block in Salford. Our first night in the flat we saw a low loader arrive at the pub close by, a gang proceeded to use sledge hammers to smash into the pubs store and loaded up all the goods.

We called the fuzz, who resided in a local station 300 yards away.

They turned up fourty minutes later!

Contrast to a joy rider, they would always send out the whole force and helicopters after a joyrider.

More fun chasing a rabbit than tackling a bear in its den.
What an awful ghastly concept-to awful to take in-we hear all those insinuations-hopefully put them to the back of our minds-(speaking singulary here) but for someone to some along with proof positive??
I'm no happy at all,poor me.

Leanne
09-Feb-10, 22:44
There are some good areas of Manchester and some bad. Trouble is usually only really caused by gangs and tends to be inter gang related. 'Normal' people very rarely are involved in violent crime (apart from muggings though) as violence tends to be kept in check by the gangs on the streets and and bouncers in bars. To move here and see people mindlessly beaten up on nights out was a real eye opener. It's strange to see it done for kicks...

Edit - for the main I hate Manchester and for the main I love Caithness. It's just seems that voilent crime happens in a different way up here...

Phill
09-Feb-10, 23:29
GMP politically correct, but of course they are. No hint of institutionalised racism there my boy, oh no.

As for being point blank useless at anything other than chasing joyriders, well, there no good there actually. They do like jollying about in the shiny new helicopter though.

After some kind wee souls tried to carjack my shiny new motor I informed Manchester's finest of their descriptions and car details etc. etc. they had already nicked someone else's motor and put hooky plates on so it wouldn't be immediately obvious.

Anyhow sometime later a fed from the X cars unit decided to give me an update, around 2AM, he must have been excited poor lad.
Anyway, after a bit of razzing round suburbia in their high powered panda's with the chopper flitting around above they recovered £50k's worth of vehicles but no arrests!

Thrill of the chase and all that!

Bazeye
09-Feb-10, 23:34
I tried to click on to the video mentioned but not surprisingly its been taken off. Democracy at its finest.:roll:

Rictina
10-Feb-10, 00:17
Sounds horrendous.

* shudders *.

rob1
10-Feb-10, 11:35
I once heard a story that a police officer was running after a suspect. He got on his radio to give a description of the suspect, he was half way through the word 'black' and stopped to describe the suspect in a different way. When the officer was asked by a member of the public why they had hesitated describing the suspect as black. The officer replied that the description of black might cause offence and be considered racist. Surely if you are describing someone then the colour of their skin is a fairly obvious characteristic

olivia
10-Feb-10, 18:42
I once heard a story that a police officer was running after a suspect. He got on his radio to give a description of the suspect, he was half way through the word 'black' and stopped to describe the suspect in a different way. When the officer was asked by a member of the public why they had hesitated describing the suspect as black. The officer replied that the description of black might cause offence and be considered racist. Surely if you are describing someone then the colour of their skin is a fairly obvious characteristic

You just use the code IC3, gets over all the problems.

Bazeye
10-Feb-10, 18:45
Zulu Tango Sierra, anyone? :roll:

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 18:54

This 'member of the public' was running alongside them?

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 18:55
Zulu Tango Sierra, anyone? :roll:

First you are quoting the BNP, next you are making racist jokes.

No wonder where you live is the way it is.

Bazeye
10-Feb-10, 23:25
First you are quoting the BNP, next you are making racist jokes.

No wonder where you live is the way it is.

Firstly, I wasnt "quoting" the BNP.
Secondly, I take it youve heard the joke then.
Thirdly, I dont live in Manchester.
Glad to have sorted that little misunderstanding out.

Boozeburglar
10-Feb-10, 23:48
You know darn fine that is a racist joke you are referring to.

Pathetic.

I know fine well you don't live in Manchester.

Few people with attitudes like your's actually live alongside the people they victimise.

Bazeye
11-Feb-10, 20:08
You know darn fine that is a racist joke you are referring to.

Pathetic.

I know fine well you don't live in Manchester.

Few people with attitudes like your's actually live alongside the people they victimise.

Victimise? Whose victimising who, where?