PDA

View Full Version : My signature.

cuddlepop
09-Feb-10, 17:44
Twice I've been pulled up about my signature so for the record.

Opinion.......decision formed after carefull consideration.
belief not founded on certainty or proof but what seems
probable.
Judgement...decision formed after careful consideration.

Jox in my"opinion" has transformed himself into someone I didnt think he was ...unless he's on the wind up.;)

I dont no why it bothers me it just does but our English language is full of similar words that appear to mean something totally different to other people.:Razz

ducati
09-Feb-10, 18:58

probable.

Jox in my"opinion" has transformed himself into someone I didnt think he was ...unless he's on the wind up.;)

I dont no why it bothers me it just does but our English language is full of similar words that appear to mean something totally different to other people.:Razz

Jox has really transformed himself I thought he was a bird! :eek:

Vistravi
09-Feb-10, 20:09
Cuddlepop don't let someone's opinion on your signature bother you. You can't please everyone. The only person it means something to is you.

Mine is from my faviourite scene in robin hood and i think its funny hence why its my signature ;)

Boozeburglar
09-Feb-10, 20:28

probable.

What about faith?

:)

Leanne
09-Feb-10, 20:54
What was it? You've got me curious...

You can never please everyone - if you please yourself at least you know one person is happy lol

poppett
09-Feb-10, 22:03
You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time, so sometimes it is just best to ........please yourself!

I have no problem with your signature CP.