PDA

View Full Version : Wed 090210 Kickboxing class

A_Usher
09-Feb-10, 13:09
Weather has settled, so no excuses for not attending our MMA/Kickboxing class.
This wednesday we will introduce CMD basics to the kickboxing class, making this ideal for the beginner or advanced student.

We will be focusing on movement and timing, looking at the basics of the straight line, such as the jab and the cross, how to protect yourself using the high guard cover positon. We will work progressive foot work, adding in the boxing combinations.

As usual their will be our stretch and active mobility circuits, which is ideal for anyone interested in corrective movement patterns. I also have some metabolic conditioning circuits planned, for those interested in fitness training.

As usual, all taught in a modern context, with a laid back and approachable vibe.

7pm at Dunbeath Hall (Book in advance)
0845 838 2792

bdspeirs
08-Mar-10, 21:14
Hi, my daughter has recently moved here and is desperate to resume her kickboxing. Is there a class in Wick/Thurso or surrounding area???

My number is 01955 611755 and would love to hear from you asap - if you could please let us know one way or another we would be very grateful

Many thanks

evelyn
09-Mar-10, 19:57
There are Karate classes in Wick Assembly Rooms on Mondays, Wednesdays (7.00 pm) and various classes on Saturdays (10.00am - 1.00pm). More details on the Sports Index of this website.
There were Kickboxing classes in Scrabster but I`m not sure if they are still on.

A_Usher
10-Mar-10, 16:37
I think the Scrabster class is back up an running. Presently i do not provide kickboxing classes in Thurso, however I am hoping to set up a full time training facility for martial arts and personal training in either Wick or Thurso in the next few months, and when i do i will be implementing a kids class. Presently i only teach an adults Boxing/ Kickboxing / BJJ/ MMA class.