PDA

View Full Version : Training courses

PPP-Wick
09-Feb-10, 10:17
Pulteneytown Peoples Project are hoping to run training courses in Watten, Keiss and Bower and we are trying to guage the likley interest in these courses. Initially they will include Basic Computing, Microsoft Word, Art, and Art and Mixed Media classes. Eligible people will be able to apply for an ILA Account that will cover the cost of any courses up to the value of £200 per person per year, and full details will be provided. Other courses may be available subject to demand and if there is anything that you would like included please contact us to discuss. Our office number is 01955 606950

jimag
09-Feb-10, 12:46
Does anyone know how you qualify for an ILA Account ? Or do you know where I can get this information. My father is interested but he is over 65 now and probable does not qualify and will have to pay for these courses himself.

lazytown
09-Feb-10, 12:50
http://www.ilascotland.org.uk/What+is+ILA+Scotland/Eligibility.htm

PPP-Wick
09-Feb-10, 13:56
Anyone who is resident in Scotland with annual income of less than £22,000 would qualify for ILA funding.

Jenni
09-Feb-10, 19:46
Might be quite interested in the Art and Art Media courses but could you tell me what they would involve. Roughly how long would the courses last.

Thanks
Jenni

south view 7
09-Feb-10, 22:58
Pulteneytown Peoples Project are hoping to run training courses in Watten, Keiss and Bower and we are trying to guage the likley interest in these courses. Initially they will include Basic Computing, Microsoft Word, Art, and Art and Mixed Media classes. Eligible people will be able to apply for an ILA Account that will cover the cost of any courses up to the value of £200 per person per year, and full details will be provided. Other courses may be available subject to demand and if there is anything that you would like included please contact us to discuss. Our office number is 01955 606950
Does this mean you will now be known as PP&county project?

pulteney person
10-Feb-10, 13:47
PPP already work all over Caithness and people from all over Caithness attend their classes and groups.
:lol:

pulteney person
11-Feb-10, 13:23
There are also hobby groups at PPP in card making and sewing.