PDA

View Full Version : Being Kind

Iffy
08-Feb-10, 18:04
I recently got a beautiful hand-made card, wishing me well, from some friends of mine, which was so kind of them.

I am not suffering from a major illness, but I'm not as well as I'd like to be :confused !!

Isn't it lovely when friends/family just go that wee distance to make you feel good/better about yourself ?

Have you had someone make a wee gesture to make you feel better ?

cherokee
08-Feb-10, 18:10
Yep, I've had good friends send good wishes to me too when I most needed it ! Just felt like a "ghost" shoulder you could cry on......

lister
08-Feb-10, 19:34
Yep, I've had good friends send good wishes to me too when I most needed it ! Just felt like a "ghost" shoulder you could cry on......
Speaks volumes in the need for a world of hope an empathy..:)

2boyz1girl
08-Feb-10, 21:08
Everyday my 7yr old son draws me a picture at school. It is always a heart and me in the middle. Tonight he informed me that he was looking at valentine cards in the shop, I asked him who for....you of course mum. AWWWWW love the little monkey. :p

David Banks
08-Feb-10, 22:04
My grandaughter made me a card when I was recently in hospital.
And my youngest daughter makes her own envelopes and postcards. She won't be able to use the 'poor student' excuse much longer.
Something hand made is more appreciated, thinking of the time and creativity involved.