PDA

View Full Version : Information wanted please

willowbankbear
08-May-06, 13:40
My bicycle needs a a new inner tube for the back wheel, whereabouts in Wick is the best or cheapest place to get it?

Any one know?

donss
08-May-06, 13:45
just a guess, but Woolies???

tip top
08-May-06, 13:51
The spot (next to Seaforth Club) carries bike parts

willowbankbear
08-May-06, 13:54
Nah, they dont sell bikes in there Donss,well If they do Ive not seen it,
Ive had apm telling me thatthey sell them in the spot, so Im going there , thanks though Donss

donss
08-May-06, 14:11
Nah, they dont sell bikes in there Donss,well If they do Ive not seen it,
Ive had apm telling me thatthey sell them in the spot, so Im going there , thanks though Donss

I forgot all about 'the spot', but still think that woolies may sell them.... (tyre inners, not bikes). Maybe not. Just a thought. Good luck anyway!

Whitewater
08-May-06, 16:20
I'm not sure of anywhere in Wick, the Spot will probably do it, depending on the type of tube you need. I went to Sams in Thurso for innertubes for my racer.

willowbankbear
08-May-06, 16:58
I went to the Spot, You cant get in the front door,you have to go in the bakery next door & they get what ye want for you. Luckily for me,they had a inner tyre tube[lol] So I was oot for a cycle run with the dog. Thanks for the advice though

JAWS
08-May-06, 20:50
I went to the Spot, You cant get in the front door,you have to go in the bakery next door & they get what ye want for you. Luckily for me,they had a inner tyre tube[lol] So I was oot for a cycle run with the dog. Thanks for the advice though
I tried that once but the dog couldn't reach the pedals. ;)

katarina
08-May-06, 20:55
I need a tyre. Does the spot put it on for u?

pultneytooner
08-May-06, 22:04
I need a tyre. Does the spot put it on for u?
They will fit the tube and tyres for you, very helpful shop, well recommended.

Whitewater
08-May-06, 23:20
I tried that once but the dog couldn't reach the pedals. ;)

You will just have to get a bigger dog or a smaller bike.

highlander
08-May-06, 23:26
Woolies does not sell them, all the sell is the repair kit.