PDA

View Full Version : Parking2

ducati
07-Feb-10, 21:00
Oh no you don't. You posted a misleading, question looking for sympathy, wasted everyone's time who were trying to help.

To then tell us your mate got pissed and left his car blocking the neighbour’s drive all night-I'd have set fire to it and had it towed! [disgust]

Billy Boy
07-Feb-10, 21:09
Just trying to cause a argument then? And what makes you think that you could get away with setting a car on fire on a public road anyway? Or are you above the law :confused

bobbyrussell09
07-Feb-10, 21:13
Oh no you don't. You posted a misleading, question looking for sympathy, wasted everyone's time who were trying to help.

To then tell us your mate got pissed and left his car blocking the neighbour’s drive all night-I'd have set fire to it and had it towed! [disgust]
i agree with you mate ,i have bothersum parkers in my street ,granted not doing anything wrong ,but i think its a bit much that 3 people from the same house take up nighbours spaces an park so far up ur bumper u cant manover much

ducati
07-Feb-10, 21:14
Just trying to cause a argument then? And what makes you think that you could get away with setting a car on fire on a public road anyway? Or are you above the law :confused

I do it all the time never had any problems before ;)

telfordstar
07-Feb-10, 21:16
Handbags out again I see. Lol I sense another closed thread approching!!!!!!

Billy Boy
07-Feb-10, 21:23
I do it all the time never had any problems before ;)

Ok then! Your above the law, How does that work then? A special handshake :roll:

Invisible
07-Feb-10, 21:28
Handbags out again I see. Lol I sense another closed thread approching!!!!!!

or going with topic 'clamped'

ducati
07-Feb-10, 21:31
Ok then! Your above the law, How does that work then? A special handshake :roll:

Parliamentary privilege old boy

Kevin Milkins
07-Feb-10, 21:37
I have to agree with the PARKING 2 thread, I went to a great deal of trouble and spent about fifteen minutes of my life typing a post for the previous thread and when I went to press the send button, it was locked, :mad: that is much more annoying than having someone park outside my house.

Billy Boy
07-Feb-10, 21:41
Parliamentary privilege old boy

Now where have i heard that before ;)