PDA

View Full Version : Weather

chocolatechip
07-Feb-10, 20:17
Tuggmisstress Do you know if we are going to get any snow that people are going on about? I hope not as I have friends coming in the next 2 weeks thank you xx

young_fishin_neep
07-Feb-10, 20:30
mum is away till tomorow night but i shall try and let her know you are asking and she will let you know

x

Tugmistress
08-Feb-10, 19:02
Hi chocolatechip
just been looking at the charts for you now, for the next 48 hours we are borderline for snow/sleet showers but after that it is more tot he south of us, it clears aberdeenshire thursday night.
again, common sense dictates that the higher in altitude you are and the further inland you are over the next 48 hours up here the more chance you have of snow rather than sleet or rain.

hope that helps you out a bit :)

oh and i reckon the SE of Englandshire will come to a stand still again!

Joefitz
09-Feb-10, 14:52
We have had 46" in the last week, here in NW Pennsylvania, no school closures, nothing!

dirdyweeker
09-Feb-10, 15:42
We have had 46" in the last week, here in NW Pennsylvania, no school closures, nothing!

Wow that must be some sight to see. Have read a lot about it in the papers here. Hope you are lucky not to be without power. Hope we do not get your tail end here, it would get me lots of snowpeople!