PDA

View Full Version : Who's footsteps would you like to follow?

highlander
08-May-06, 01:07
I would love to follow david attenbourghs footsteps, the fantastic things that man has been able to see, is wonderful, who would you like to follow?

Kenn
08-May-06, 01:37
I would like to follow Hilary as he climbed Mount Everest, Ghandi as he showed the world that peaceful protest can achieve many things,I am not too sure about some of the encounters that David Attenborough has had but when the Capercaille attacked him I thought that's a vote for Scotland! I would also love to be able to spend time with out nearest relatives the Gorillas and to see the amazing Emperor Penguins in Antartica..hecks how long is a piece of string? I could continue on this thread for hours!

Whitewater
08-May-06, 23:18
I would have loved to have been along with Marco Polo on his great trek.

gleeber
09-May-06, 06:53
I would have loved to have been Me. :)

teuchter
09-May-06, 11:13
Id like to follow in the footsteps of a person with a very short inside leg, otherwise i'd have to run to keep up with them.

saxovtr
09-May-06, 12:18
colin mcrae-he gets paid 3million a year and i drive just as idiotic[lol]

dozerboy
09-May-06, 19:13
I would like to follow Hilary as he climbed Mount Everest, Ghandi as he showed the world that peaceful protest can achieve many things,I am not too sure about some of the encounters that David Attenborough has had but when the Capercaille attacked him I thought that's a vote for Scotland! I would also love to be able to spend time with out nearest relatives the Gorillas and to see the amazing Emperor Penguins in Antartica..hecks how long is a piece of string? I could continue on this thread for hours!

But was Hilary the first to climb to the summit? There is no evidence that Mallory and Irvine did or did not make it. But, yes, I agree, it would be a phenomanol achievement to get to Everest, and conquer the death zone, where you are so drained of energy and oxygen that if you are not strong enough to struggle by yourself, no-one else is strong enough to help you. A very dangerous, yet exilerating place to be.

obiron
09-May-06, 19:23
Am always following in cedrics footsteps hes tall with long legs and im always a step behind him.

Billy Boy
09-May-06, 19:27
it would have to be mohammed ali so i could dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee:D