PDA

View Full Version : One Wish...

Kristafur
06-Feb-10, 08:05
Ok, so that over-rated fairy god mother chick comes down one night with her wand, grants you one wish.. and one wish only..

What would you wish for??

Right now, i'd wish for more jobs in Caithness!!!

chaz
06-Feb-10, 10:59
More human kindness all over the world;)

georgen
06-Feb-10, 11:45
I could say peace to the world, or to end all suffering, but I think everybody's wishes will be along those lines.

So I'll have an BMW M5 with a never ending tank of fuel please...

Oh, and in the boot, there must be a never ending bottle of Russian Standard !

fred
06-Feb-10, 11:55
I could say peace to the world, or to end all suffering, but I think everybody's wishes will be along those lines.

That's not the impression I get.

At the last election it was the party which had taken Britain into two senseless wars which won.

All people are really interested in is the rate of income tax and what's happening in the Big Brother household.

northener
06-Feb-10, 12:10

At the last election it was the party which had taken Britain into two senseless wars which won.

All people are really interested in is the rate of income tax and what's happening in the Big Brother household.

Bloody hell, Fred. you're a right barrel of laughs today.:Razz

How about a big vat of lime jelly to wrestle naked amazonian warriors in?

Boozeburglar
06-Feb-10, 12:33

Big Brother is not on at the moment.

Maybe you should visit the real world now and then.

My wish would involve lots of things I could not mention here. He he.

:)

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 12:59
A stop to cruelty to both humans and animals. They need to invent a compassion vaccine...

Vistravi
06-Feb-10, 13:01
Right now i'd wish my partner's bad luck would change to good.

Metalattakk
06-Feb-10, 13:20
Ok, so that over-rated fairy god mother chick comes down one night with her wand, grants you one wish.. and one wish only..

What would you wish for??

A cheese sandwich. I'm hungry.

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 13:26
A cheese sandwich. I'm hungry.

Good idea :)

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 13:56
A stop to cruelty to both humans and animals. They need to invent a compassion vaccine...

I am with this one........;)

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 13:57
Right now i'd wish my partner's bad luck would change to good.

Hope it does soon.;)

wickscorrie
06-Feb-10, 14:11
winning numbers for next weeks eurolottery

crayola
06-Feb-10, 14:13
My Org wish would be for Rheg to come back.

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 14:17
winning numbers for next weeks eurolottery

If I win I'm hiring the biggest venue in the county and having a party for all :)

fred
06-Feb-10, 14:39
Big Brother is not on at the moment.

Wouldn't know, I don't watch television.

Maybe you should visit the real world now and then.

Hmmm.

Thumper
06-Feb-10, 14:45
For everyone to get along on here and not have petty arguements,we can all have different opinions without it having to turn into squabbles,life IMO is too short x

joxville
06-Feb-10, 14:49
No amount of wishing would make anyone happy, they'd always want more, so I'm not going to ask for anything materialistic.

My one wish would be to have my late mother for one more day.

Iffy
06-Feb-10, 15:17
Joxville Quote "My one wish would be to have my late mother for one more day.[/quote]"

I totally agree with you Joxville, I think that would be my wish also....:(

northener
06-Feb-10, 15:18
Hope it does soon.;)

I sincerely hope yours does as well.[disgust]

ShelleyCowie
06-Feb-10, 15:25
i could wish for something like to win the lottery but i feel i have many times over. Meeting my OH and having my son, just because iv never actually won the lottery im sure the feeling and love i get from them is far better!

So i will wish for a crate of Dark soy sauce please! Drink the stuff by the bottle! :eek:

Green_not_greed
06-Feb-10, 15:30
A cure for cancer that's affordable and painless

butterfly
06-Feb-10, 15:54

You need to practice what you preach.[disgust]

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 15:59

I don't understand the wink... Why would you wink about showing compassion to animals and humans?

joxville
06-Feb-10, 16:10
STOP IT. Just stop it. One thread has been closed today because of petty remarks, don't let this thread go the same way. :roll:

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 16:11
STOP IT. Just stop it. One thread has been closed today because of petty remarks, don't let this thread go the same way. :roll:
Thank u...it is a friendly wink!!!;)

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 16:12
Thank u...it is a friendly wink!!!;)

Ahh I understand now ;)

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 16:13
I don't understand the wink... Why would you wink about showing compassion to animals and humans?

Leanne..it is a friendly wink,I agree with u totally on the subject.........

Amy-Winehouse
06-Feb-10, 16:18
A season ticket for the women`s Lingerie football season in the United states :Razz

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 16:20
A season ticket for the women`s Lingerie football season in the United states :Razz

I don't get that either... *goes off to sulk in the corner*

*comes back after dying her hair brown instead of blonde*

Amy-Winehouse
06-Feb-10, 16:22
I sincerely hope yours does as well.[disgust]

Why are you making snidey remarks at Binbob ? Id say that was stepping down a few level`s in your case & if more than a few of the posters are joining in, then thats a case of Org bullying.

I thought all that crap had stopped ?

Amy-Winehouse
06-Feb-10, 16:24
I don't get that either... *goes off to sulk in the corner*

*comes back after dying her hair brown instead of blonde*

Whoosh!!on me that one, Sorry but what you on about ??

balto
06-Feb-10, 16:26
without going into to much detail. but my wish would to have my mum and dad back in mine and my kids lifes, but hey who knows one day.

northener
06-Feb-10, 18:13
Why are you making snidey remarks at Binbob ? Id say that was stepping down a few level`s in your case & if more than a few of the posters are joining in, then thats a case of Org bullying.

I thought all that crap had stopped ?

Couldn't resist it.........................;)

lister
06-Feb-10, 19:07
To have all human existance on this planet removed to start again with compassion and respect for all life and the planet,what a mess we apparently intelligent top of the tree predators have made in such a short time.
What a waste !!.:(

Ricco
06-Feb-10, 20:40
That I could go back a few years and marry the girl I didn't. :(

Tubthumper
06-Feb-10, 20:44
...What would you wish for??
I wish I'd listened to what my dad told me all those years ago...

reddevil
06-Feb-10, 20:58
a real summer,6 months of lovely sunshine then we could maybe put up with 6 months of snow wet wind frost......ok forget the latter 6 months,just give us a break and a bit of heat please,thats a wish.

black16i
06-Feb-10, 22:34
with one wish i would wish for unlimited wishes.....sorted

Vistravi
06-Feb-10, 22:40
Hope it does soon.;)

Thank you BINBOB. Everything he tries his hand at just seems to go wrong every time. :(

Vistravi
06-Feb-10, 22:41
without going into to much detail. but my wish would to have my mum and dad back in mine and my kids lifes, but hey who knows one day.

You never know Balto, time heals all wounds.

joxville
06-Feb-10, 23:59
You never know Balto, time heals all wounds.

Until you get old, then time wounds all heels! :)

Ash87
07-Feb-10, 01:29
To have all human existance on this planet removed to start again with compassion and respect for all life and the planet,what a mess we apparently intelligent top of the tree predators have made in such a short time.
What a waste !!.:(

Totally agree!!!! This would be my one too... everything 'natural' is so beautiful and we seem to be constantly replacing it with ugly grey bricks and tarmac :(

ducati
07-Feb-10, 09:18
Bloody hell, Fred. you're a right barrel of laughs today.:Razz

How about a big vat of lime jelly to wrestle naked amazonian warriors in?

Do you mean Amazon i.e. female or Amazonian i.e. Pigmy?

I'll take extreme wealth, that would make me happy..wouldn't it? :confused

shazzy
07-Feb-10, 15:14
to have my late mum back,to tell her all the things I wish I had and to hug her more