PDA

View Full Version : Retaliatory neg rep

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 00:21
Just thought I'd say how nice it was of Binbob to give me neg rep for this post http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=648975#post648975

Dont you just love it when fools retaliate?

bekisman
06-Feb-10, 00:30
why did she do that? just read through it, nothing there!

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 00:36
why he do that? just read through it, nothing there!

oooo more negative rep will be coming your way :lol:

He is a SHE. ;)

golach
06-Feb-10, 00:38
oooo more negative rep will be coming your way :lol:

He is a SHE. ;)
Are you sure Alice?

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 00:42
Are you sure Alice?

Now you have me thinking ?????? Yes Im sure if its thee BINBOB originaly Binbob then he is a she, the only change when she returned to the org was the Capital letters in her name or was it?. :confused :Razz

Moira
06-Feb-10, 00:45
Why on earth would you pay any heed to that? BINBOB is being malicious?
I would not have believed it.[disgust]

butterfly
06-Feb-10, 00:47
Just thought I'd say how nice it was of Binbob to give me neg rep for this post http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=648975#post648975

She has disabled rep herself.Looks like she can give it but not take it.[disgust]

golach
06-Feb-10, 00:53
Ask Binbob who cleared her path of snow. I heard it was a Tesco Driver, conduct out with the call of duty I would say[disgust]

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 00:55
Why on earth would you pay any heed to that? BINBOB is being malicious?
I would not have believed it.[disgust]

I would !

She has disabled rep herself.Looks like she can give it but not take it.[disgust]

True !

butterfly
06-Feb-10, 00:59
Ask Binbob who cleared her path of snow. I heard it was a Tesco Driver, conduct out with the call of duty I would say[disgust]

I totally agree with that Golach,but some folk are just never happy.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 01:11
I totally agree with that Golach,but some folk are just never happy.

Oooo youre looking for some negative rep too are you ?

M R
06-Feb-10, 01:15
Enlighten us what BINBOB said in the rep Dehav ????

Kevin Milkins
06-Feb-10, 01:29
Enlighten us what BINBOB said in the rep Dehav ????

Could have been giving a poitive rep, but pressed the wrong button, it has been known to happen.:confused

Unless of course your opening line may have been misconceived as a mickey take of her first exit of the org.

M R
06-Feb-10, 01:35
Could have been giving a poitive rep, but pressed the wrong button, it has been known to happen.:confused

Unless of course your opening line may have been misconceived as a mickey take of her first exit of the org.

You have to type something in so if we new what was typed then i guess we would know if it was accidental or not....

Come on De, fill in the blanks :roll:

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 01:46
no, it wasn't accidental. I neg repped this post http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=655229&postcount=14
as "ridiculous"

and got this back in return "ridiculous!!too........"

The clues are in the words "fool" and "retaliate".

I guess some people just regret proving the opinion that others have of them.

I guess I should thank BINBAG for all the good rep I got in return though :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 01:47

Aww never mind BINBAGS sorry BINBOBS rep we all know you were not taking the mickey out of her farewell / return saga :Razz

Boozeburglar
06-Feb-10, 01:47
You dont have to type anything. Well, not for good feedback anyway!

Do you really care about one bad feedback??

I just ignore it when I get it.

:)

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 01:52
You dont have to type anything. Well, not for good feedback anyway!

Do you really care about one bad feedback??

I just ignore it when I get it.

:)

Its my first in 3 years! Maybe I can learn to live with it though. But it hurts so bad. I dont know that the pain will ever subside :(:roll:

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 01:56
Its my first in 3 years! Maybe I can learn to live with it though. But it hurts so bad. I dont know that the pain will ever subside :(

Here you go to help with the pain..................

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uSF-84uiV4Qa9M:http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ga/galpharm-paracetamol-500mg-caplets-16-.jpg :Razz

golach
06-Feb-10, 02:02

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uSF-84uiV4Qa9M:http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ga/galpharm-paracetamol-500mg-caplets-16-.jpg :Razz

Dinna take more than 8 in any 24 hours please DHL

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 02:02

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uSF-84uiV4Qa9M:http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ga/galpharm-paracetamol-500mg-caplets-16-.jpg

Thank you Alice. Sorted:). Think the wine helped too ;)

butterfly
06-Feb-10, 02:19
Oooo youre looking for some negative rep too are you ?

Lol,everyone on this thread will get it now ha ha ha,who bloody care's.

Margaret M.
06-Feb-10, 03:47
This thread is not one of caithness.org's finest by any means. :~( I can only imagine how I would feel reading a thread like this if it were about me.

Margaret M.
06-Feb-10, 06:27
I do agree that the tit-for-tat negative rep is kinda silly.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 09:15
This thread is not one of caithness.org's finest by any means. :~( I can only imagine how I would feel reading a thread like this if it were about me.

Agreed,however this is by no means the worst of the threads, posts and actions by members of Caithness.org.

This is a forum for debates, chat, expression of views and a whole realm more, however as it has been shown on many occasions if one person does not have the view of another or the same principles etc, etc, as another then things can get quite shall we say heated and at times nasty both on and off the boards.

northener
06-Feb-10, 09:25
Unfortunately, we have a small number of posters upon this esteemed .Organ who are quick to make waspish comments about others yet complain loudly (or lock threads) if anyone doesn't 'toe their line'.

They're usually the sort of people who will run off and 'report' people for saying their piece - even if it was in a polite and constructive manner.......

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 10:02
Unfortunately, we have a small number of posters upon this esteemed .Organ who are quick to make waspish comments about others yet complain loudly (or lock threads) if anyone doesn't 'toe their line'.

They're usually the sort of people who will run off and 'report' people for saying their piece - even if it was in a polite and constructive manner.......

So very true !

dragonfly
06-Feb-10, 10:29
this thread is a bit unfair, whether Binbob did give neg rep or not you have no right to make fun of her

if you don't want to receive bad rep don't give it out in the first place!

EDDIE
06-Feb-10, 10:43

If you think thats bad Metalattakk bad reps people for spelling mistakes how stupid is that you should always look at the content of the statement rather than the spelling but what i do is i make a mental note of it and bad rep back at the person and leave a comment like thanks for the bad rep xx.
Come to think of it i wonder if Metalattakk has spread enough love round so he can bad rep me again for speaking about him lol i guess time will tell.

EDDIE
06-Feb-10, 10:49
Agreed,however this is by no means the worst of the threads, posts and actions by members of Caithness.org.

This is a forum for debates, chat, expression of views and a whole realm more, however as it has been shown on many occasions if one person does not have the view of another or the same principles etc, etc, as another then things can get quite shall we say heated and at times nasty both on and off the boards.

what do u mean by off the board surely u dont get hasstle when your out and about for comments u make here

Angela
06-Feb-10, 10:53
I must live in a wee world of my own - I've never given nor received bad rep....yet....[para][para][para]

northener
06-Feb-10, 10:54
what do u mean by off the board surely u dont get hasstle when your out and about for comments u make here

It's happened in the past, Eddie.

Kevin Milkins
06-Feb-10, 11:11

You ought to come to one of our orger curry nights, it usually ends up in a punch up. Wetherspoons have put staff on the door especially for the occation and we are searched on the way in to make sure we are not carrying guns or knives.:eek:;)

On a more serious note, I think some people are less thick skinned than others and it has been known for org business to spill over, but I would hope without any unpleasant consequences.:confused

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 11:19
this thread is a bit unfair, whether Binbob did give neg rep or not you have no right to make fun of her

if you don't want to receive bad rep don't give it out in the first place!

Thank u ,dragonfly.I simply ignore these comments........rise above.;)

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 11:20
I do agree that the tit-for-tat negative rep is kinda silly.

Especially when the poster did not know the whole truth of the matter.;)

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 11:22
Thank u ,dragonfly.I simply ignore these comments........rise above.;)

Aye, posting on this thread shows just how much you ignore them [lol]

balto
06-Feb-10, 11:25
oh believe you me, it happens, there are certain people who would have a go at me of the org if they didnt like what i posted, they just arent brave enough to say it to me, where the world an his wife can read it, pathetic.

DeHaviLand
06-Feb-10, 11:26
You ought to come to one of our orger curry nights, it usually ends up in a punch up. Wetherspoons have put staff on the door especially for the occation and we are searched on the way in to make sure we are not carrying guns or knives.

On a more serious note, I think some people are less thick skinned than others and it has been known for org business to spill over, but I would hope without any unpleasant consequences.:confused

Hey Kev, I used to drink in a pub where you got searched for knives on the way in. If you didnt have a knife, they gave you one :eek:

northener
06-Feb-10, 11:28
As usual, Binbob, you're very quick to appear and creep around anyone who may vaguely side with you.
Perhaps if you were prepared to take on those who you disagree with instead of stomping off in a sulk every time you are challenged, wailing to anyone who will listen and locking threads.....you'd be taken a bit more seriously?

You've a long history of acting in this manner, most of the time I can quite easily ignore your self-centered childish tantrums. Unfortunately, this time the consequences of your vindictive spitefulness may have serious implications outside the .Org.

And that is absolutely unforgiveable as far as I am concerned.

(Edit)

If anyone is wondering what the Hell I am blethering on about this time, go and read Binbobs 'Tesco' (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=655229#post655229) thread.

BINBOB
06-Feb-10, 11:38

A chap who was rewarded with cash...........nice fellow though.;)

northener
06-Feb-10, 11:45

No doubt you'll be able to prove that, then?

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-10, 11:50

No doubt you'll be able to prove that, then?

I think that BINBOB is playing the game of mud sticks so whether she proves it or not .................. the damage will be done. [disgust]

northener
06-Feb-10, 11:53
I think that BINBOB is playing the game of mud sticks so whether she proves it or not .................. the damage will be done. [disgust]

Nothing more than I'd expect given her track record.

katarina
06-Feb-10, 12:20

Could she/he work for the inferior company?

Metalattakk
06-Feb-10, 14:25
If you think thats bad Metalattakk bad reps people for spelling mistakes how stupid is that you should always look at the content of the statement rather than the spelling but what i do is i make a mental note of it and bad rep back at the person and leave a comment like thanks for the bad rep xx.
Come to think of it i wonder if Metalattakk has spread enough love round so he can bad rep me again for speaking about him lol i guess time will tell.

LOL! I 'bad-repped' you for idiocy on your part, not for your deplorable spelling. You then retaliated by 'bad-repping' a fairly innocuous post of mine in revenge! Why make it a personal matter? That's behaviour befitting of the playground, not an internet forum.

Now you're trying to goad me into 'bad-repping' you again? [lol]

Give me strength...:roll:

EDDIE
06-Feb-10, 14:35
LOL! I 'bad-repped' you for idiocy on your part, not for your deplorable spelling. You then retaliated by 'bad-repping' a fairly innocuous post of mine in revenge! Why make it a personal matter? That's behaviour befitting of the playground, not an internet forum.

Now you're trying to goad me into 'bad-repping' you again? [lol]

Give me strength...:roll:

Well the last time you bad repped me this was your comment below

To be honest, she's right to question your shabby grammar, as your lack of the grasp of grammar makes your post unintelligible as well as unintelligent.

When i read that the first thing i thought was what a horrible personalty you must have to leave comments like that totally uncalled for not that im bothered what you think and if you want to bad rep me go for it what goes around comes around
Dehaviland your not the only one that gets bad repped

golach
06-Feb-10, 14:46

Now you're trying to goad me into 'bad-repping' you again?

Give me strength...

Well the last time you bad repped me this was your comment below

To be honest, she's right to question your shabby grammar, as your lack of the grasp of grammar makes your post unintelligible as well as unintelligent.

When i read that the first thing i thought was what a horrible personalty you must have to leave comments like that totally uncalled for not that im bothered what you think and if you want to bad rep me go for it what goes around comes around
Dehaviland your not the only one that gets bad repped

Boys, the school playground is closed for the weekend, grow up, and if you do not like my post...........it was a big boy that posted it and he ran away [lol][lol]

Leanne
06-Feb-10, 14:46
I've been given bad rep before for caring about an animal. It beggars belief. I've also had lots of good rep, despite being a little controversial at times ;)

The odd bit of bad rep doesn't do that much for your score. The best thing to do is read the comments, if they're constructive, learn from it. If they're not - well you now know not to take much weight from what that person posts in future...

EDDIE
06-Feb-10, 14:55
golach you are correct in what you are saying

Billy Boy
06-Feb-10, 14:58
golach you are correct in what you are saying

Maybe now you will stop throwing your toy's oot the pram then? And go and play on the swing's :D

06-Feb-10, 15:00
Thread closed.

Too many toys and too many prams.