PDA

View Full Version : Which Other Quizmaster Predicts The Future

scorrie
07-May-06, 17:08
A question in one of my previous quizzes mentioned George Washington making the headlines this year. Check the back of your papers today.

Bonus point for tonights quiz?

krieve
07-May-06, 22:44
Who won the quiz tonight then ??

highlander
07-May-06, 22:52
MOI!! lol and mr acameron was a wonderful quizmaster, helen cheated, gleeber skinned out, sassy did not turn up, and where was you keive? lol

highlander
07-May-06, 22:54
Oops sorry i mean krieve, i think someone has moved the keys around on my computer. lol

krieve
07-May-06, 23:03
I forgot all about the quiz until i read this thread, make it easy next week lol well done!!

angela5
07-May-06, 23:09
well done Highlander, i could not make the quiz tonight and i forgot all about it last week. Hope to be there next week.

golach
07-May-06, 23:11
They were cheating all the time I am no coming back till the clique is broken up[mad]

canuck
07-May-06, 23:14
They were cheating all the time I am no coming back till the clique is broken up[mad]

We thought that you had left to rest up for your big first day tomorrow.

Moira
07-May-06, 23:28

Me neither Golach - they wouldna' let me join the "clique" so I ended up with my usual two points ;)

krieve
07-May-06, 23:44
Cheating tut tut ! :eek: lol who was cheating this time?

angela5
08-May-06, 06:25
Cheating tut tut ! :eek: lol who was cheating this time?

eh'm it was'ne you this time krieve..:lol:

krieve
08-May-06, 09:34
No me cheat never!! ,it could'nt have been you either this time Angela. :lol: [lol]

acameron
08-May-06, 12:16
Nope - no cheatin at all, I asked the questions and the people I gave the answer to, answered.
And the guys who say they wont be back, comn now come back it wont be the same with out you's. You are all in the clique, the whole chatroom thing is a clique - and its not called clique, its called Angy's gang lol

canuck
08-May-06, 14:26
Nope - no cheatin at all, I asked the questions and the people I gave the answer to, answered.
And the guys who say they wont be back, comn now come back it wont be the same with out you's. You are all in the clique, the whole chatroom thing is a clique - and its not called clique, its called Angy's gang lol

Right, "Angy's gang", that's us: pie, rollerblades, sandshoes, fruit, birthday cake, green tea and all!

acameron
08-May-06, 17:37

Comn cousin - call it a family favour lol

htwood
08-May-06, 21:36
heyyyyy now, I did not cheat, I simply followed the quizmaster's direction.
It's all about entertainment, and if folks didnt laugh its their own fault.
I invite any of you to put on a better show LOL
In fact, I double dog dare ya...nah, make it a triple.

highlander
08-May-06, 22:49
I totally agree with helen, quiz nights is all about having a bit of a laugh, as far as i can remember we have been having this chat room quizzes since 2001, the banter can have us in stitches at times, and have noticed that the new names that have been coming in, having been loosening up and joining in, golach if u wish it call it a "clique" thats up to u, but NEVER in all the years, that i have been in chat room, have witnessed, anyone being ostracized.