PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Daschund Puppy

Donnie
05-Feb-10, 18:12
Hello,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if not. Myself and my other half hoped to get ourselves a Daschund in the next year. Ive been looking for a few months now but have found nothing suitable. I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone that is likely to have some in the near or distant future. Im based in Grampian but have connections with Caithness which is why im trying here.

Thanks for reading.

Donnie.

Kathy@watten
05-Feb-10, 18:33
there is someone who breeds them in Thurso...will find out who!

froal
05-Feb-10, 18:44
Iam sure i seen them in Scot-ads yip they have puppies just now for sale will pm you with details

candycanegirl
05-Feb-10, 21:29
there is someone who lives off provost cormack drive who breeds what look like long haired daschunds, if thats any help.

froal
05-Feb-10, 22:10
Think thats the same folk i gave them details for :)

Smithy
10-Feb-10, 11:26
Can not be certain but thought I seen a note re puppies for sale in Wick vets.

dachs4
10-Feb-10, 18:11
Hello,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if not. Myself and my other half hoped to get ourselves a Daschund in the next year. Ive been looking for a few months now but have found nothing suitable. I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone that is likely to have some in the near or distant future. Im based in Grampian but have connections with Caithness which is why im trying here.

Thanks for reading.

Donnie.

hi i have just seen ur advert, i have a 9week old dachsi or sale, a dog, black and cream, kc reg and pedigreed.wormed up to date,please pm me or deails