PDA

View Full Version : Mahjong Titans

Jenni
03-Feb-10, 23:28
I just got a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and one of the games built into it is Mahjong Titans. Well I am totally addicted to it. Way ahead of sollitaire etc. I play it at every oportunity. I hope this addiction wears off or I will never get the ironing done!!!

butterfly
03-Feb-10, 23:41
I just got a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and one of the games built into it is Mahjong Titans. Well I am totally addicted to it. Way ahead of sollitaire etc. I play it at every oportunity. I hope this addiction wears off or I will never get the ironing done!!!

It disna wear off! 3yrs on am still addicted till it,always trying to beat my previous score.Much nicer pastime than ironing.:lol:

joxville
04-Feb-10, 01:08
It can't be that addictive if you found time to come on here! :D

Mrs Bucket
04-Feb-10, 12:37
Good game Good game I have just got to have one more go just one more.............:D