PDA

View Full Version : Horse & Carriage For Wedding

Tosca
03-Feb-10, 22:33
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is anyone in Caithness that has a horse & carriage available to hire for a wedding

nicnic74
04-Feb-10, 08:19
Jocky Sutherland who owns the waterfront nightclub & laundry has one

stixie
04-Feb-10, 23:43
A guy in Stromness has 2 stunning friesians, Tom & Jerry, with a gorgeous carriage and he does it! Just the distance!

Pooch
05-Feb-10, 12:54
John Sutherland 01955 605472 he has 2 Lipperzanna's Murphy & Finnigan they took over from their mothers Harriot & Iris a couple of years ago he also has a black carraige with the option of roof up or down (depends on wether) it has a dark red leather interior and George Ronaldson is the driver and either David More or Caitlin Sutherland is the foot person :D

Tosca
06-Feb-10, 10:05
Thanks to everyone for their posts. Stixie and Pooch, I have pm'd you

chef4celebrations
07-Feb-10, 02:03
A guy in Stromness has 2 stunning friesians, Tom & Jerry, with a gorgeous carriage and he does it! Just the distance!

yeah they are lovely but then again so are sonja and george loutit the owners, my wedding in kirkwall was the first for george and his new hand made 17th century replica carridge, highly recommend them.

Pooch
08-Feb-10, 11:20
Thanks to everyone for their posts. Stixie and Pooch, I have pm'd you

Sorry I don't have a pm?????

Tosca
08-Feb-10, 13:20
Hi Pooch, I have sent another pm, hopefully it works, don't know what I did wrong last time!!