PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

Corsastu
02-Feb-10, 15:53
Our wee Cat is missing, shes black with a white chest and a wee white bit between her eyes, shes 3 years old but is really small compared to most cats. We havent seen her in 2 days :( Her brother is really missing her hes been meowing like mad!

Hoping shes just stuck in somewhere! We are at the junction of Henrietta Street/Girnigoe street so if any one has seen her please pm me.

Photo is of her when she was wee bit younger but looks the same.

Bobbin
02-Feb-10, 23:42
I know its a long shot but is there any chance this is her? Hope you find her soon.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=97848

Liz
02-Feb-10, 23:43
I am so sorry that your cat has gone missing and really hope you find her safe and well soon.
It is very possible that she has taken shelter from the snow and been locked in.

Have you tried going round when it is quiet and calling out for her to see whether you can hear her? If you could get permission from neighbours to check outbuildings it would be good for you to check yourself as I know, from experience, that they won't always come for a stranger.
One of my cats went missing and we had checked a neighbour's shed whilst they were there and there was no sign.
In desperation we went back a week later on our own and our cat was sitting at the window desperate to get out!

Corsastu
03-Feb-10, 20:25
Thanks for your replies.

Gizmo returned home tonight, safe and sound, she must have been stuck in somewhere...glad to have her home.

Thanks again for your replies

Liz
04-Feb-10, 00:03
Aw that is brilliant news! So glad Gizmo is home where she belongs.:D

Corsastu
12-Apr-10, 19:34
Gizmo is missing again and has been for about 10 days now, just wondering if anyone has seen her, or if shes stuck in somewhere again :(

StacNKel
12-Apr-10, 20:42
how strange lol i saw cat very similar on harrow terrace last night she was looking at me through the front door she was small i thought she was a kitten. the way she was looking at me i laughed cause i said to my OH it must have got round the animals i had taken the puppy in and he said i was dr doolittle. not saw her today though will keep my eyes open for you. May not have been the same cat but looked very similar.

evelyn
13-Apr-10, 22:36
StacNkel, that may have been my cat you saw. He's the double of the cat in the photo, same age too...possibly the same litter. He has a home in Harrowhill although he has a dander down your way now and again.
Cheers
Evelyn

Corsastu
14-Apr-10, 10:20
Thanks Both! Shes still missing!

StacNKel
14-Apr-10, 19:36
yeah maybe, she was a bonnie wee thing. i like cats, except when they sneak in my house an bully my dog as a lot of my neighbours cats do! I hope she turns up soon, she may just be having a wander i know what its like i had a kitten once who went off one day and i never saw him again :(. will keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Corsastu
25-Apr-10, 14:11
Gizmo has now been missing for 3 weeks, not looking likely to come home :(

teenybash
25-Apr-10, 17:15
Don't give up.................

Liz
25-Apr-10, 17:44
As Teenybash said don't give up!

She came home before so will probably come back this time as well.

Maybe there is something taking her attention like mice? Cats lose all track of time if they are hunting.

Corsastu
12-Jun-10, 16:14
Gizmo has now been found, it was 2 months today since i posted and she has been living in kennedy terrace, a lovely lady has been looking after her! The only problem we now have is she keeps attacking her brother!

CountryLassie
12-Jun-10, 18:16
Great to hear that she's home safe and sound :) My friends cat wasnt so lucky :( She went missing 2 days ago, found this morning she had been hit by a car...

cherokee
12-Jun-10, 18:37
Oh Countrylassie !!! :(

I really feel for your friend on the loss of her wee cat !

As others say on here - she'll be running free at The Rainbow Bridge - hope your friend can take some comfort from that !
xx

cherokee
12-Jun-10, 18:40
Corsastu -

Thats absolutely great that you have your cat home again - I'm sure she'll soon settle down and stop arguing with her siblings !! ;)