PDA

View Full Version : Area 51

ducati
02-Feb-10, 08:24
Is it about time, after nearly 50 years, the American Gov. came clean about the experiments they are conducting on alien technology and the victims of the Roswell " incident" at Area 51 and other paces?

Have your say..

Boozeburglar
02-Feb-10, 08:26
Was it a flying saucer that hit the Pentagon?

ducati
02-Feb-10, 08:28
Was it a flying saucer that hit the Pentagon?

Crikey your up early, just came in from walking the dogs its freezing!

Boozeburglar
02-Feb-10, 08:57
No, of course, silly me! That hole was too small to be a flying saucer. That information is all over the internet.

I think they should keep everything hush hush, it is nice to have a bit of mystery is it not?

:)

northener
02-Feb-10, 11:26
Keep it quiet, otherwise all the conspiracy geeks will be focussing their attentions elsewhere.

Phill
02-Feb-10, 11:32
Are we talking about Portgower?

ducati
02-Feb-10, 11:46
Keep it quiet, otherwise all the conspiracy geeks will be focussing their attentions elsewhere.

I absolutely object to that term being used to describe us. Just because we hold a different view to you doesn’t give you the right to be abusive![disgust]

ducati
02-Feb-10, 11:48
Are we talking about Portgower?

That might be the other "paces"

ducati
02-Feb-10, 11:58

And this will convince the sceptics

http://www.2012officialcountdown.com/?gclid=COjo55y_058CFZAA4wodal2jcg

Ha Ha what do you say now Mr smug sane person?

Saveman
02-Feb-10, 13:45
The truth is out there.

But I doubt that there's much to find at Area 51

Phill
02-Feb-10, 13:48
Has anyone noticed the Nimrod R1 that has been flying round late at night and into the early hours recently????
:eek::eek:

"R Mark 1, an aircraft specially fitted out for the gathering of electronic intelligence and only three are known to be in service. This is a highly secret aircraft that has been in RAF service since 1971 and about which little is known except that has been spotted on patrol over the Baltic Sea."

.....and now Caithness!

There onto you boys, I hope you've bin wearing yer tinfoil hats!

Flashman
02-Feb-10, 13:52
Is it about time, after nearly 50 years, the American Gov. came clean about the experiments they are conducting on alien technology and the victims of the Roswell " incident" at Area 51 and other paces?

Have your say..

No doubt that our world Air Forces and Space Agencies have encountered strange lights that zip off at high speed but that does not mean they are little green men.

I just don't know but I have no doubt there is life out there somwhere. we might never know though.

cemmts
02-Feb-10, 14:00
Dont forget the black helicopters ;)

"Na-Nu Na-Nu"

Pronounced "nah-noo nah-noo" for all you earth beings.

Phill
02-Feb-10, 14:11
Dont forget the black helicopters

Nah, they only have them in Wales.

apparently:eek:

northener
02-Feb-10, 14:29

Ha Ha what do you say now Mr smug sane person?

I say:

"Oi, nutters! You're all going to look very silly on December the 22nd 2012!":Razz

Anyway, I know what's really going on...but, rather conveniently for me, I've been sworn to secrecy by the CIA.

Phill
02-Feb-10, 15:01
I say:

"Oi, nutters! You're all going to look very silly on December the 22nd 2012!":Razz

Anyway, I know what's really going on...but, rather conveniently for me, I've been sworn to secrecy by the CIA.

Thats yer Cooperative Insurance Agreement yer daft sod, the figure at the top isn't what's landing in yer bank account to keep ya quiet, it's your insurance value!

northener
02-Feb-10, 15:19
Thats yer Cooperative Insurance Agreement yer daft sod, the figure at the top isn't what's landing in yer bank account to keep ya quiet, it's your insurance value!

That's what they want you to think...

And nobodies twigged about the Suicide Dolphins yet:eek:

Olin
02-Feb-10, 19:28
Either better hobbys or just a greater life in general will lead conspiracy nuts to a better place!

ducati
02-Feb-10, 22:54
Either better hobbys or just a greater life in general will lead conspiracy nuts to a better place!

WOW! 27 votes in so far, thanks for your support. Once we get to 50 I will collate the results and send them to Osama Bin Ladin...er...sorry Barach Obama whom has agreed (via my personal short wave do da) to act immediately and decisively to respond to the will of the people...of..er..Caithness..who’s opinion he holds in the very highest esteem.

ducati
02-Feb-10, 23:05
Has anyone noticed the Nimrod R1 that has been flying round late at night and into the early hours recently????
:eek::eek:

"R Mark 1, an aircraft specially fitted out for the gathering of electronic intelligence and only three are known to be in service. This is a highly secret aircraft that has been in RAF service since 1971 and about which little is known except that has been spotted on patrol over the Baltic Sea."

.....and now Caithness!

There onto you boys, I hope you've bin wearing yer tinfoil hats!

Isn't that typical? the Americans have the U2 and SR71 and 500 Spy Satellites-we have a 1971 Comet!

:roll:

Phill
02-Feb-10, 23:15
Isn't that typical? the Americans have the U2 and SR71 and 500 Spy Satellites-we have a 1971 Comet!

SR71 - 1968
U2 - 1957

'71 Comet, we're the future man! [smirk]

Oh, you obviously don't know about the other 439 spy satellites.
I've gained control of one of them using a baked bean tin, two marbles and an old Atari but don't tell anyone.

northener
02-Feb-10, 23:45
The Merkins are more than welcome to U2.

Especially Bono.

ducati
03-Feb-10, 17:06
SR71 - 1968
U2 - 1957

'71 Comet, we're the future man! [smirk]

Oh, you obviously don't know about the other 439 spy satellites.
I've gained control of one of them using a baked bean tin, two marbles and an old Atari but don't tell anyone.

Sorry did I say Comet-I meant Allegro

Phill
03-Feb-10, 17:17
Sorry did I say Comet-I meant Allegro

Think the Allegro (or weren't they called All Aggro's) was more reliable.

bettedaviseyes
03-Feb-10, 17:22
Best Kept Secret (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiepages.com%2Fbestkeptsecr et%2F&rct=j&q=kept+secret&ei=cKJpS-HjFKWy0gS8pNWpCA&usg=AFQjCNHcQ-4iWasKg9DpmiXVmWrrSDvChg)http://nowthatiam30.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/x-files1.jpg

northener
03-Feb-10, 17:35
Best Kept Secret (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiepages.com%2Fbestkeptsecr et%2F&rct=j&q=kept+secret&ei=cKJpS-HjFKWy0gS8pNWpCA&usg=AFQjCNHcQ-4iWasKg9DpmiXVmWrrSDvChg)http://nowthatiam30.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/x-files1.jpg

That conifer looks fake to me

bettedaviseyes
03-Feb-10, 17:57
That conifer looks fake to me

lol its a poster thats on mulders wall in the x files[smirk]

ducati
04-Feb-10, 10:23
35 voters so far so I thought I would sound out Osama (just in case Barach wasn't receptive) anyway, rang him on the short wave doobry and explained what it was about and he called me a looney and hung up. So I phoned back and asked " If I am a looney how come you're living in a cave?"

Anyway, long story short, he got quite cross and (the line was a bit fuzzy) he said he was setting a fat on me!

I'm not worried about a fat I have a black belt in 4 b 2 :cool:

oldmarine
04-Feb-10, 14:24
To this day Area 51 is a classified site and no one is allowed to get close to it. There are a lot of people who would like to know what is going on there. Vacationers and other observers have reported strange events going on there.

Phill
04-Feb-10, 15:00
Vacationers and other observers have reported strange events going on there.

U wanna try Portgower mate!

ducati
11-Feb-10, 14:21
In case anyone's interested, Barach said I was a looney too :~(