PDA

View Full Version : Millbank hair and beauty

edayhouse
31-Jan-10, 17:53
Been going here for my hair, colour & cut for about 18 months now and i have got to say that they are great. Irna is brilliant.
Definately worth a recommendation

Anji
31-Jan-10, 18:59
I'll second that. She's been doing my hair for about the same length of time. All the staff are very cheery too, and they put the customer first.
(Not like some of the others I tried before I found them).

5050sarah
03-Feb-10, 17:40
i have had a few 2 many dodgy haircuts, after the last one in the summer last year i never went back to a hairdresser to have my haircut, recently my hair has been desperatly needing a restyle as it was getting out of control. i seen this recommendation and thought wot the hell i will give her a go, wots another bad cut it will grow.
i went to millbank hair and beauty today and got erna to cut my hair, she was lovely, friendly and chatty. she made a fantastic job of restyling my hair, she cut it the exact way i wanted it. i would highly recommend her.

OJS
04-Feb-10, 22:55
Gemma does my hair at millbank and always does what I ask for, highly recommended. Also started using there oxygen therapy facial treatments and it seems to be working.

espadartecars
05-Feb-10, 23:25
Gemma does my hair at Millbank hair and beauty always does a lovely job and exactly what i ask for:lol:

espadartecars
05-Feb-10, 23:27
Gemma does my hair at Millbank hair and beauty too ,always happy with it,I have also had the oxygen therapy facial and will be going back for another

N&A
12-Feb-10, 07:58
Got to agree, I've had my hair done at Millbank since they opened and Gemma does it now and always make a good job.