PDA

View Full Version : Member Groups

rfr10
05-May-06, 22:01
I was just looking about in my profile and I've seen this for a long time now but haven't asked to see what it is but- PUBLIC GROUPS, what are they for?

connieb19
05-May-06, 22:03
And referals, what does it mean?:confused:

rfr10
05-May-06, 22:06
referals are how many people you have reccommended to caithness.org when someone registers, they type in the person who referred them to the site.

connieb19
05-May-06, 22:08
referals are how many people you have reccommended to caithness.org when someone registers, they type in the person who referred them to the site.Thanks Robin...:)

rfr10
05-May-06, 22:12
its kl bt still hvnt found oot wot member groups are. niall, r u still there, can u tell me please?

willowbankbear
05-May-06, 22:14
How many have you recommended Connie? 3 Im told by Krieve, Ive not looked yet

coastown
05-May-06, 22:17
can i delete all posts i have replied to,
and threads i have started
if so how do i do it , or do they just stay there.

connieb19
05-May-06, 22:17
How many have you recommended Connie? 3 Im told by Krieve, Ive not looked yetObviously Krieve knows something I don't then!!:confused: :confused:

angela5
05-May-06, 22:23
its kl bt still hvnt found oot wot member groups are. niall, r u still there, can u tell me please?

What happened to your post robin? it has gone all text talk..your not on your mobile now[lol]

rfr10
05-May-06, 22:35
What happened to your post robin? it has gone all text talk..your not on your mobile now[lol]
When Im no writin messgs for e SYP i jst write at way, its mch quicker :-D

rfr10
05-May-06, 22:38
can i delete all posts i have replied to,
and threads i have started
if so how do i do it , or do they just stay there.
You can delete threads once they are closed for a certain length of time, go to thread tools or sumfin like at, top right nd click delete or close thread. u cn delete msgs that u hve snt as a reply only if not a lot of pple have replied after that, there should be an option 2 delete pst.

Niall Fernie
06-May-06, 16:28
We don't have any member groups at the moment. Not public ones anyway. The only one set up at the moment is the "trusted users" group.