30-Jan-10, 22:32
chicken mayo with salad :)

redeyedtreefrog
30-Jan-10, 22:47
chicken mayo with salad :)

Me too! :D

ShelleyCowie
30-Jan-10, 23:15
A crispy baguette with cooked ham (from the deli, no pre-packed poop) and some cheese and onion sandwich spread!!! ham - spread - ham - spread!

My favourite and a defo craving! :Razz

S&LHEN
30-Jan-10, 23:21
this threads making me hungry :lol:

Ricco
31-Jan-10, 10:35
Mine's prawn mayo salad in a Kaiser roll. Couple of those set me up.

newpark
31-Jan-10, 10:42
egg mayo or cheese in a toastie.

ducati
31-Jan-10, 10:58
Meat free bacon style rasher, lettuce and tomato (MFBSRLT)..Mmmm

Cattach
31-Jan-10, 11:01
Ya surely havenae tried the Cheese and Chutney, I say, like the silly Crossing Patrol in the Iru Bru advert. She is either a dreadful actress or a very intimidating 'Lollipop'.

shazzy
31-Jan-10, 14:02
bacon,mushrooms and tomato in a bagette (+egg if really piggy!)

young_fishin_neep
31-Jan-10, 15:09
Whats your favourite?

can i be greedy and have lots of favourites?

it depends what mood im in as to what my fav is, its a tough choice between the following

cheese and pickle

chicken mayo and salad

cucumber and philidelphea

ham cucumber and philidelphea or mayonaise (wich i have just had and its was delicious :D)

x

joxville
31-Jan-10, 15:35
Steak and custard.

bettedaviseyes
31-Jan-10, 17:20
tuna mayo and sweetcorn :lol:

Invisible
31-Jan-10, 17:29
chicken tikka from McDonalds Bakery

shazzy
31-Jan-10, 20:42
Steak and custard.
me thinks you could be pregnant!!

Kodiak
31-Jan-10, 20:54
Chocolate Spread and Lime Marmalade, MMMMMMMM that is Heaven !!!:Razz

Kathy@watten
31-Jan-10, 21:40
Tuna and chillie paste
marmite and marmalade
tongue and mustard
goats cheese and gooseberry jam
chocolate spread and ham
giblets and stuffing.....we don't get party visitors much with our taste in sarnies!

Galaxy
31-Jan-10, 22:07
Roast pork with cranberry sauce and mayo yum

Boozeburglar
31-Jan-10, 22:16
I don't mind as long as they have had a good wash.

lister
31-Jan-10, 22:29
Slices of chicken,bacon,pork and lamb with chillies and chillie sauce,mustard,paprika,soy sauce,white pepper,chinese lettuce,tomatoes and tomato sauce,onion,mature cheese all wrapped in a malted bagette 1foot long heated in the oven...TASTY beyond belief.:lol:

or

Two fried fresh free range eggs,chillie sauce,chutney,tomatoes,onions and worcester sauce.:lol:

Phill
31-Jan-10, 22:32
(from the deli, no pre-packed poop)

'tis the same stuff but they take the wrapper off an' charge you more for the privilege!

kitty kat
31-Jan-10, 23:45
sardine and tomato paste :)

tuna and mayo but hubby hates tuna so i always pop into reids when out shopping and make sure i have had a breath mint before i get home ;)

Bobinovich
01-Feb-10, 00:09
can i be greedy and have lots of favourites?

it depends what mood im in as to what my fav is, its a tough choice between the following

cheese and pickle

chicken mayo and salad

cucumber and philidelphea

ham cucumber and philidelphea or mayonaise (wich i have just had and its was delicious :D)

x

That's darned scary - I could hardly choose a better list, especially the last. Maybe just add Johnston's Chilli Chicken wraps and the list would be complete - YUM!

Tuna and chillie paste
marmite and marmalade
tongue and mustard
goats cheese and gooseberry jam
chocolate spread and ham
giblets and stuffing.....we don't get party visitors much with our taste in sarnies!

Erm, aye!

As an aside I have fond memories of coming home each day from school during Wimbledon fortnight to a HUGE plate of luscious filled sandwiches. My mum was an avid tennis fan so she always did this earlier in the day so she wouldn't have to make dinner later :D

crayola
01-Feb-10, 00:26
Whats your favourite?I'm rather partial to barbequed red eyed tree frog on sour dough with a spicy thai sauce served with crunchy peanuts, a rocket salad and a couple of squirts of lime juice. Yummmmyyyyyy. :D

Kevin Milkins
01-Feb-10, 01:58
I think my favourite sandwich has to be granary bread with a nice slice of lettuce in it.:roll:
Just in case my diabetic nurse is an orger.:eek:

Phill
01-Feb-10, 02:09
I think my favourite sandwich has to be granary bread with a nice slice of lettuce in it.:roll:
Just in case my diabetic nurse is an orger.:eek:

And if she isn't...............................?

Phill
01-Feb-10, 02:15
Once upon a time I used to be able to get a Ciabatta Chicken & Bacon Club sandwich. Forget footlongs from Subway and that muck, this thing used to knock you out for day at least.

I'm still working them off a decade later.

Kevin Milkins
01-Feb-10, 02:17
And if she isn't...............................?

I think I will edge my bets for the time being.:lol:

I used to like salt and vinegar crisps on bread and butter, but have not had any of those for a while, (honest):roll:

brandy
01-Feb-10, 02:24
peanut butter and jam *G * yummy!

ShelleyCowie
01-Feb-10, 08:31
Wow there are some really......weird sounding sandwiches on here! With ingredients i have never even tasted before! I will stick to what i know tho i think! :eek: :lol:

mumof2
01-Feb-10, 12:38
there are a lot of sophisticated sounding sarnies on here! ha ha no one seems to have just plain old and boring cheese or ham. some of them do sound really nice though.

ShelleyCowie
01-Feb-10, 14:42
there are a lot of sophisticated sounding sarnies on here! ha ha no one seems to have just plain old and boring cheese or ham. some of them do sound really nice though.

Dont like cheese on its own....but i love cheese and ham sandwiches with crisps in it! :Razz i would have it now but iv just been out for lunch so im stuffed!

mumof2
01-Feb-10, 16:07
i would have a sandwich but my loaf is looking a bit dodgy. had a buttery instead and it was yum.

northener
01-Feb-10, 16:10
Shortbread biccies with butter on top....derooool.

cuddlepop
01-Feb-10, 16:22
Chicken mayo with thin slices of red onion is lovely.

Cheddar cheese,red onion and plum sauce served on a bed of shreaded lettace on brown is rather nice too.

Gratted cheese and red apple.

I've to make sandwiches for Oh every day and to say its difficult is an understatement.

Variety is the spice of life,....not in our house,its sandwich fillings.:lol:

linedancer1
01-Feb-10, 17:23
Cheese and Jam. Yum Yum!!!!!!

lister
01-Feb-10, 19:16
Right there with ya min,cheese an marmalde or somthing sweet..quick fix,great.

Invisible
01-Feb-10, 19:50

are ye a mouse?

George Brims
01-Feb-10, 20:45
Smoked salmon and capers.

Phill
01-Feb-10, 21:56
I always wonder what you did with capers!