PDA

View Full Version : Wheres everyone`s favourite Holiday destination?

willowbankbear
05-May-06, 20:07
I dont know if this has been posted before? maybe it has? But anyway whats yer three favourite destinations, Home Or Abroad, the choice is yours

1. Las Americas-Tenerife

2.Blackpool-England

3.Northumberland-England

Thats mine, whats yours?

lassieinfife
05-May-06, 20:08
Turkey/cyprus/greece

footie chick
05-May-06, 20:12
Sunrise resort Turkey

Any where in Cyprus or South Africa or Australia or New Zealand:D

Wish I was going somewhere now!

Rheghead
05-May-06, 20:25
SCOTLAND!! :Razz

pultneytooner
05-May-06, 20:29
SCOTLAND!! :Razz I agree, why go somewhere else when you live in a country with some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world?
My sister went to paris last year, it rained for a week, she could have stayed here for that.:D

footie chick
05-May-06, 20:32
I agree, why go somewhere else when you live in a country with some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world?

too true when the sun is shining and the midgies are bitting there's nowhere else that comes close!:lol:

pultneytooner
05-May-06, 20:34
too true when the sun is shining and the midgies are bitting there's nowhere else that comes close!:lol: :D, the world famous and much boasted about midgie, nothing bites like it, keep your wimpy mozzys.

unicorn
05-May-06, 20:52
Turkey/ Scotland / Spain yay 2 more sleeps and I am in Turkey!!!!!

Saveman
05-May-06, 21:10
1. Scotland
2. Spain
3. Ireland

coastown
05-May-06, 21:15
1 would have to be paris
2 amsterdam
3 belgium

Macwull
05-May-06, 21:21
Favourite 3? mmmm Well....

Only been to florida it was great though will definatley be going back there!!

Only other places ive been to is in good old SCOTLAND!

Carlo Gambino
05-May-06, 21:22
For my personal favourite destinations, Id pick these outstanding venues

1.Rome-Italy ,Fantastic historical city
2.Vegas-States, I like a bet
3.North west Sicily-beautiful all year round

_Ju_
05-May-06, 22:30
South Africa
Portugal (especially Lisbon area and south east coast)
Scotland

This in no special order of preference, except for the one I can afford at any given moment.

Fran
06-May-06, 01:38
Cala Bona or Alcudia in Mallorca, singapore and hong Kong. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_124sv.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_141_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

Sporran
06-May-06, 03:54
Scotland - especially the west coast and Caithness. My fave city is Edinburgh.

Italy - especially Tuscany. My favourite city there is Florence, which I've been to on several occasions.

I've never been to Australia or New Zealand before, but would love to visit there! :)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
06-May-06, 04:21
Sunrise resort Turkey

Any where in Cyprus or South Africa or Australia or New Zealand:D

Wish I was going somewhere now!You come to Aussie footie chick,have you ever been up north to the islands,come visit and we will take you there and show you a great time, Robin & Irene p s you too Sporran just come in Sprin or Autumn otherwize to hot

gee
06-May-06, 13:03
1. ireland
2 scotland
3 carribean

pulteney person
06-May-06, 18:45
1. United States - California / Arizona / Nevada
2. Canada - All over but Yukon area more so.
3. Anywhere in the world by the sea - nothing better than sitting at the sea-front at Aberdeen on a summers day!
Or, Reiss beach is the perfect spot when it's not windy.Lovely :Razz

bingo1
06-May-06, 20:31
Favourite 3? mmmm Well....

Only been to florida it was great though will definatley be going back there!!

Only other places ive been to is in good old SCOTLAND!
I have only been to florida aswell and i had the most amazing time there and i too will 100% definatley be going back.:D

JimH
07-May-06, 20:14
It does'nt matter where we go - we are always pleased to come back home - Home is were the heart is!

Whitewater
07-May-06, 20:25
I like America and Hong Hong, but don't know if I have found a favourite place as yet because there are still so many places I have to see.

One of my most enjoyable times was walking the West Highland Way, breathtaking scenery. The weather was great as well.

Tugmistress
07-May-06, 21:08
places i would like to go back to

1. Norway
2. Norway
3. Norway

BUT this is where I feel at home now :D and not even Norway can beat Caithness.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-May-06, 22:18
My favourite 3 are:

1.Reiss
2.Keiss
3.The Moon

Kenn
08-May-06, 01:42
Caithness where the sky in big enough to circle the world, the air is clean, the folks are the most generous and friendly, the Mutton Pies are to die for and the wild life and the sceenery demands several rolls of film each time we come north.