PDA

View Full Version : chocolate biscuts

andrew.bowles30
30-Jan-10, 20:31
can anyone tell me when you open a pack of chocky bickys and intend just having 2 the packet becomes empty in a matter of mins good intenions go to pot just carnt help it or is it just me ? or i there a thantom ckocky bicky eater in my house :lol::D:lol:

Stavro
30-Jan-10, 21:48
or i there a thantom ckocky bicky eater in my house

biscuts i ard not to ate

Rictina
30-Jan-10, 22:37
OOOoo I love my bickies, especially with a cup of coffee, MMmmmmmm.

Kodiak
30-Jan-10, 23:01
I do not buy or eat Chocolate Biscuits as I am not allowed to eat them being Diabetic. [disgust]

shazzy
31-Jan-10, 14:04
mmmmmm,lovely to dip choccy biccies in coffee and lick choc off(quick),thats it, diet starts tomorrow (again)

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-10, 14:17
mmmmmm,lovely to dip choccy biccies in coffee and lick choc off(quick),thats it, diet starts tomorrow (again)

Och i was just as bad! Every monday my diet was starting. No need to diet now tho :cool:

I love a bourbon dipped in my coffee! Or a digestive, chocolate hobnob, custard cream....oh i could go on! No rich teas though! They are a weak biscuit and always fall in then yer fishin around in the bottom of your cup with a spoon to get it back out![disgust]

mumof2
01-Feb-10, 23:40
has anyone tried biting the ends off a twix and then sooking your tea/coffee through it? a lassie at my work went through a phase of doing that. nor really my style i'm afraid to admit it but i enjoy the weak rich teas :lol:

George Brims
02-Feb-10, 03:00
Over here in the US there's a brand of cookie called "Almost Home". Comedian Louie Anderson, who used to make a lot of jokes about his weight, says they are called that because that's as far as they get - he eats nearly the whole box in the car coming back from the shop.