PDA

View Full Version : Car wash

scrapydoo
05-May-06, 16:43
Where is the best car wash place in Caithness?
Yes i know i am just being lazy, but i just can't be bothered having to go in and out of the house with water. :lol:

Macwull
05-May-06, 18:41
Elmtree in wick has a good car wash and you don't even have to get tokens as it takes £1 or £2 coins!! !! Easy! :D

angela5
05-May-06, 18:41
Yes i know i am just being lazy, but i just can't be bothered having to go in and out of the house with water. :lol:

Your kidding are'nt you? There is'nt one...dinna be so lazy, car washing is great fun...:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
05-May-06, 20:10
Elmtree in wick has a good car wash and you don't even have to get tokens as it takes £1 or £2 coins!! !! Easy!
Yes and how many times has anyone tried to get a hot foam wash and found that to be a little exageration of the truth....foam....more like discoloured water.Tescos are having a car wash I believe...:lol: :lol: need to wait a while though!

willowbankbear
05-May-06, 20:10
:Razz Im good at it scrappydoo, I should be have to wash my van everyday

Macwull
05-May-06, 21:18
Never really had a problem with it. Everytime i use it it's just coloured FOAM!! It's just when it decides that it doesna want to take my pound! Then im left with a half clean car that i have to wash at home!! :(

pultneytooner
05-May-06, 21:21
Try using a hose, portable water.;)

angela5
05-May-06, 23:52
Try using a hose, portable water.

Or Scrapydoo could try this[lol]
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/epa1233l.jpg

ice box
07-May-06, 22:36
Well i wouldn't use Richards garage as the brush there scratches the cars as it always lying on the ground. And the water leaks out the trigger handle on the gun you end up with more water on yourself than on the car . I use elm tree there machine seems OK but it over does it on the soap but saying that we would complain if there wasn't enough. lol

saxovtr
08-May-06, 10:25

buy a pressure washer out of argos make's a ace job plus in long term itll b cheaper than using car washes:D