PDA

View Full Version : Celeb BB Final

ShelleyCowie
29-Jan-10, 20:45
Who do you want or think will win tonight?

I really want Dane of Vinny to win. But im thinking Alex is in with a good chance of winning! :D

alanabain
29-Jan-10, 20:50
i either want alex or jonas to win. but i voted jonas cos i think he is nice and is genuine.

Think that Alex has done very well though and would be a deserving winner.

ShelleyCowie
29-Jan-10, 20:55
i either want alex or jonas to win. but i voted jonas cos i think he is nice and is genuine.

Think that Alex has done very well though and would be a deserving winner.

AHHHH Alana your back! :Razz yay!

alanabain
29-Jan-10, 21:00
AHHHH Alana your back! :Razz yay!

I never left... was just spying he he :lol:

bettedaviseyes
29-Jan-10, 21:09
alex is fav with the bookies to win it now.

BINBOB
29-Jan-10, 21:27
Alex to win...anybody but the BULLY BOY V..........everything crossed here.:D

Boozeburglar
29-Jan-10, 21:44
I think Vinnie is misunderstood.

To me, Alex is actually very manipulative.

Have to add I have not watched it since Wood's ex left.

What channel is it moving to?

Anyone?

Boozeburglar
29-Jan-10, 21:52
So who made the fakest speech?

For me, Alex.

Steph was touching, she is well fit.

:)

ShelleyCowie
29-Jan-10, 23:14
I agree, alex's speech didnt seem genuine.

I really really really want dane to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShelleyCowie
29-Jan-10, 23:25
Gutted! :~(

But Alex has proved himself in the house. So hats off til him....

But dane was well hot!!! :lol:

Idlewild
29-Jan-10, 23:25
I wanted Jonas to win! I never pick the winner lol.

im behind you
29-Jan-10, 23:42
why are you people even watching this crap.

leslie65
30-Jan-10, 00:58
Best nights telly in a long time, loved it!

Boozeburglar
30-Jan-10, 01:15

Well, X Factor has finished . . . now there was a REAL show, aye?

BINBOB
30-Jan-10, 11:46

Whyb are u reading.writing about it??????:roll:

piratelassie
31-Jan-10, 01:03

Yes it does make you wander.....

Aaldtimer
31-Jan-10, 04:30
Yes it does make you wander.....

Aye...right oot the room!;)

Kevin Milkins
31-Jan-10, 05:21

What I find odd is that some folk will refuse to watch something on the TV and yet make such a bold statement to how rubbish it is and even ridicule other people for there choice of viewing.:confused

I watched the whole BB series this time, because there was nothing else on when they were entering the house, and found it an intriguing social experiment and sometimes very funny.:lol:

The winner of BB is always going to be a BB choice because they are in charge of what they show to the public in order for them to vote. I found that I could change my mind about a housemate on a daily basis depending on what BB decided to show of that person.

Aaldtimer
31-Jan-10, 05:54
What I find odd is that some folk will refuse to watch something on the TV and yet make such a bold statement to how rubbish it is and even ridicule other people for there choice of viewing.:confused

I watched the whole BB series this time, because there was nothing else on when they were entering the house, and found it an intriguing social experiment and sometimes very funny.:lol:

The winner of BB is always going to be a BB choice because they are in charge of what they show to the public in order for them to vote. I found that I could change my mind about a housemate on a daily basis depending on what BB decided to show of that person.

And this enriched your life? How?:confused

..."there was nothing else on when they were entering the house"...really?

I take it you don't have sattelite TV then? Or Radio? Or books?

ShelleyCowie
31-Jan-10, 11:10
cheeeeeeeeeeeese-o :roll:

Can we not watch what we want to? Not everybody has the same taste in programs but dont come on a thread you's knew was about Big Brother and say you dont like it and question why other people watch it.

Im sure i can pick what i watch on my own telly. Same as everyone else can! :cool:

I didnt like the X-Factor, but i never went on to the threads and slated it or called it names

Kevin Milkins
31-Jan-10, 11:53

How could I possibly enter into a debate with you on something you know nothing about, (you didn't watch it)

No I do not have a satellite dish and I don't read books.

BINBOB
31-Jan-10, 12:09

I watched the whole BB series this time, because there was nothing else on when they were entering the house, and found it an intriguing social experiment and sometimes very funny.

Totally agree here.;)

BINBOB
31-Jan-10, 12:11

Everyone has the right to do as they wish.........no need for ur statement at all!!

Julia
31-Jan-10, 12:59
Delighted Alex won, he's really turned the public's opinion around and I hope he does well out of this as a person/celebrity in his own right rather than just being known as Katie Price's boyfriend.

I'd also like to mention that regular sightings of his near nude tanned, muscular, gorgeous body did nothing at all to influence my support.

Boozeburglar
31-Jan-10, 14:07
I bet you wish you could squeeze his spots. Eughhhhh.

Liz
31-Jan-10, 14:10

Can we not watch what we want to? Not everybody has the same taste in programs but dont come on a thread you's knew was about Big Brother and say you dont like it and question why other people watch it.

Im sure i can pick what i watch on my own telly. Same as everyone else can! :cool:

I didnt like the X-Factor, but i never went on to the threads and slated it or called it names

Hear hear Shelley. What is it with the TV Police? :lol:

Mrs Bucket
31-Jan-10, 16:34

Well said Shelley