PDA

View Full Version : Retriever Stud

caithgal
29-Jan-10, 16:59
Hi all looking at possibility of getting a stud for my retriever. Looking for a kc registered male retriever, good natured and of course handsome with current hip and eye tests. This would be in return for one off stud fee if successful or a pick of the pups. all emails will be replied to thanks

candycanegirl
31-Jan-10, 15:45
Is it a golden retriever? I know a few people with males goldies that I will pass this on too. Also, PM me if you do find one as I am looking to get another pup in the next few months.
Cheers, candycane girl

oakley2007
31-Jan-10, 18:25
what type of retriver are you looking for

as i have a labrador retrevier black 4 years old

caithgal
31-Jan-10, 18:28
thanks for the replies. Cassie is a golden retriever cream in colour. am in touch with person from thurso area to see if their retriever will be a suitable sire. the health o the puppies is the most important area to me and therefore all checks will need to be done on both my pup and any prospective sire. Temprement is also a deciding factor. God i cant wait lol

caithgal
04-Feb-10, 19:24
Hi all. Having done my research properly i hav decided to let my dog have a litter on her next heat which is approx 6 to 7 months away. so if anyone has prospective sire in mind give me a shout. i like to have things planned.lol

caithgal
11-Jun-10, 20:19
Anyone wantin to breed their dog?

Noah08
13-Jun-10, 15:30
I love golden retrievers, they are very good dogs. would be interested in a female puppy if you find a suitable stud.

caithgal
14-Jun-10, 10:33
hi noah. i can assure you the stud dog will def be suitable and will be hip scored and pedigree pups. i have a couple of options at present so looking into it all. as you can see by my thread i have been thinking about it for quite a while so not jumping into it cold so to speak. huge responsibility breeding and havnt done it before. im not looking for championship pups, im looking for gorgeous well behaved family ones lol. keep in touch and i will post on here when the special event happens lol x