PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Fuels, Scrabster

Kodiak
29-Jan-10, 14:59
Does anyone here know the opening times for Scottish Fuels, Scrabster? My Son wants to go down to them and pay a Bill but every time he has gone down they seem to be closed. He has looked on their web site but nothing there. So if anyone could advise it would be appreciated.

golach
29-Jan-10, 16:18
here is their phone number
Scottish Fuels
Local Depot
Scrabster
Tel: 0845 300 8855

Kodiak
29-Jan-10, 16:35
Yes we had phoned them on that telephone number and when asked for their opening times we were advised that it was difficult to say and that were not sure.

Daft I know but that is what we were told. So far he has been down to their office twice this week and both ti,es no one was there. I guse he will have to keep on trying, sad though this is.

seadog
29-Jan-10, 18:17
The depot at Scrabster is no longer run by Scottish Fuels. It is now run by Simpsons of Wick so I would suggest that you phone up Simpson (Oils) Ltd. on 01955 604444

Cattach
29-Jan-10, 19:41
The depot at Scrabster is no longer run by Scottish Fuels. It is now run by Simpsons of Wick so I would suggest that you phone up Simpson (Oils) Ltd. on 01955 604444

Better still order your oil from Simpsons. They are always a penny or often a good bit cheaper per litre than Scottish fuels and at todays prices and the cold weather it can make a bigger difference to the final bill.

Kodiak
29-Jan-10, 19:58
Thank you all for your replies and I have now passed all this Information to my Son and I am sure he will be greatful for it. Thanks.