PDA

View Full Version : Shelley is catching up

Invisible
28-Jan-10, 13:59
nearly 3000 posts, must have a lot to say:lol:, Rhegheads 8,369 will soon be a distance record

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-10, 14:02
:eek: i didnt even realise how many i had. im not that talkative tho....will take me another 10 years to get past 8000 ;) [lol]

teddybear1873
28-Jan-10, 18:23
:eek: i didnt even realise how many i had. im not that talkative tho....will take me another 10 years to get past 8000 ;) [lol]

Liar lol. Your a sweety wifee.

_Ju_
28-Jan-10, 18:39
1 year n' four moths for 3000 posts means you'll hit 8000 in 2 years and eight months, actually. :0)

On another (unrelated) note, I will miss reading Rhegheads posts. I often disagreed with hiis point of view, but he was never offensie or personal in his disagreement. I often agreed with his point of view, but he was never condecending or patronising when I did. Someone who posted interesting and utterly debateable topics was lost to the .org, which can only make it that bit less interesting to me personally.

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-10, 22:16
Make this post number 3,001 lol. How sad is that?

I do talk alot of nonsense....my OH tells me the whole time! :cool:

riggerboy
28-Jan-10, 22:20
dinna worry shelley yer not the only one on here that waffles a load o

lol

golach
28-Jan-10, 22:25
Shelley I like Waffles especially Belgian ones with loads of cream, you carry on waffling if you want [lol]

Bazeye
29-Jan-10, 00:28
:eek: i didnt even realise how many i had. im not that talkative tho....will take me another 10 years to get past 8000 ;)

How many tongue studs have you worn out? :lol:

ShelleyCowie
29-Jan-10, 10:40
Golach i cant say i have ever tried belgian waffles....but i may just try them some day since im a bit of a waffle myself! [lol]

Bazeye....you dont want to know :eek: haha! But i took it out a few years ago, cudna keep up with the prices o the bars cos o me waring them oot so fast!! :lol: