PDA

View Full Version : band

babybeenie2801
28-Jan-10, 11:03
anyone know anything bout this memphis jurisdiction band? loads people say they good others not sure bout them yet any info

Turquoise
28-Jan-10, 11:05
We thought you might know seeing as you're usually promoting them on here?? [lol]

loganbiffy
28-Jan-10, 11:06
anyone know anything bout this memphis jurisdiction band? loads people say they good others not sure bout them yet any info

I am not being funny but you were trying to sell their cd's on here. Infact, I'm pretty sure you are in the band, shouldn't you know if they are good or not?

Invisible
28-Jan-10, 11:54

I am not being funny but you were trying to sell their cd's on here. Infact, I'm pretty sure you are in the band, shouldn't you know if they are good or not?

Haha you've been caught :Razz!

babybeenie2801
28-Jan-10, 13:41
well wasn't trying to hide it really just want to know if anyone has heard us and yes i am in the band trying to promote is not as easy as you think when no one will give you a chance just wish people wouldn't judge the music b4 they even hear it
thanks though x

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-10, 13:52
well wasn't trying to hide it really just want to know if anyone has heard us and yes i am in the band trying to promote is not as easy as you think when no one will give you a chance just wish people wouldn't judge the music b4 they even hear it
thanks though x

I think you got a rather hostile reply is because you came on pretending to not know about the band.

Maybe if you had put a post up in the music section asking what people thought of your band, asked if there was anything they didnt like....then you might have got a better response. :cool:

Phill
28-Jan-10, 14:34
no one will give you a chance just wish people wouldn't judge the music b4 they even hear it
thanks though x

I'm all ears!

celtic1888
28-Jan-10, 15:21
thanks though x

all ears also..gee us a wee sample

Turquoise
28-Jan-10, 19:00
I actually listened to your band a few weeks ago on your Bebo site and I was quite impressed. You should have just asked the question outright ;)

Boozeburglar
28-Jan-10, 19:06
I think you have scored a major uncool point by acting like you think people are so stupid.

I mean, they are, but they don't like to be reminded!

;)

Fluff
28-Jan-10, 19:34
They are very talented though, worth a listen if you like country music!

celtic1888
28-Jan-10, 20:06
well i love country music, so post us a link to your bebo page!

Jeid
28-Jan-10, 22:15
Anybody heard of that band Astronot? :D

ShelleyCowie
28-Jan-10, 22:21

Lol are u in that one? I heard them once in skinandis i think :confused im pretty sure it was them!

Chobbersjnr
28-Jan-10, 22:23

no. Who are they.....???:D

Jeid
28-Jan-10, 22:24
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/Fatman311/sisko_facepalm.gif

Chobbersjnr
28-Jan-10, 22:26
[lol][lol] you just had to didn't you lmao.

ANYWAY where does one find the band memphis jurisdiction online??

Jeid
28-Jan-10, 22:30
Of course i did... just for you :D

Invisible
28-Jan-10, 23:21
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/Fatman311/sisko_facepalm.gif

that is just classic!

Bazeye
28-Jan-10, 23:57
Anyone heard the Toledo Mudlarks?

Bazeye
29-Jan-10, 11:00
Just made them up. I suppose I left it to late for a "bite". :D

fred
29-Jan-10, 12:28

Yeh, I saw a bit of them one night in the Y Not, they're very good.

But I went next door where the Runaway Trains (http://www.runaway-trains.co.uk/) were playing :)

Phill
29-Jan-10, 14:40
In true Simon Cowell fashion, I'm gonna go and pull me pants up t'me nipples before delivering my judgement.......