PDA

View Full Version : Molly is missing

dousslesh
27-Jan-10, 23:11
Molly is a one year old, small white and black (mostly white) cat. She went missing from The Strathy area of Watten yeasterday. Molly has green eyes and is timid,; she does not normally wander from home and her family are very worried about her. Please look out for Molly if you live in the area and check outhouses garages etc , just in case she has wandered in and become trapped .
Please contact Cats protection on 0845 371 4217 If you can provide any information about Molly Thank you

Stavro
28-Jan-10, 01:09
I understand your concerns, but take heart, I'm sure that she will not be too far away. It's not unusual for cats to take a nap and stay somewhere over night. Molly will probably take you by surprise and suddenly appear, totally unperturbed after her little adventure. Just as if she had never left at all!

S&LHEN
28-Jan-10, 10:22
I saw a black and white cat outside the Brown Trout Pub yesterday when I went to pick up My boys from school ?? Only reason I took note was it looked exactly like my cat so I stopped as I couldnt understand what mine would be doing away from the house, but then i noticed it wasnt and just thought it might belong to the houses nearby.

krackenkid
28-Jan-10, 15:36
i haven't noticed any cats around the brown trout today that aren't normally there, but will certainly keep a look out, hope you find her soon

S&LHEN
28-Jan-10, 15:40
The one I saw yesterday was all black but had white under her neck not sure about the belly though??

luskentyre
29-Jan-10, 00:37
Unfortunately another cat has gone missing from the same household. Felix is also 18 months old and a neutered male, he is black and white in colour with yellow eyes he is heavyset and muscular. He has been missing since the 27th January.

Below is a picture of both of them. Please contact Cats Protection if you have any information. Thank you...

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/missing/molly_felix/molly_felix.JPG

Aaldtimer
29-Jan-10, 04:49
Aw! Seems like he's gone looking for his pal! Hope to hear they are both back home soon.:)

S&LHEN
29-Jan-10, 10:55
this wasnt the one I saw at the Brown Trout sorry :( But theres been a stray going about here for a while which looks like the one on the left but I think its been around Watten a few months now.
I so hope you find them I would be gutted if my cat went missing he comes everywhere with us

dousslesh
29-Jan-10, 13:08
Good news ! Cats Protection were notified that Felix arrived home safe and well last night! Fingers crossed for Molly.

Liz
29-Jan-10, 14:16
Glad to hear that Felix is back home and really hope that Molly is found safe and well very soon.

luskentyre
08-Feb-10, 22:56
Unfortunately Molly is still sadly missing. Can anyone in the area please check sheds etc. If you have any information, please let us know.

Below is a recent picture of Molly.

http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/missing/molly_felix/molly3.JPG

Liz
08-Feb-10, 23:16
What a shame!:~( Hope she is found soon.

Stavro
10-Feb-10, 03:28
Unfortunately Molly is still sadly missing. Can anyone in the area please check sheds etc. If you have any information, please let us know.

Below is a recent picture of Molly.

So sorry to learn that Molly is still missing. Don't give up now!

Dadie
10-Feb-10, 11:52
She looks like the cat Lauren spotted on the way to nursery this morning on banks road!
She was heading towards the orange houses garden.

Rictina
10-Feb-10, 12:11
Molly looks such a pretty wee girlie, I'm sure she will be safe at home with you very soon.

luskentyre
27-Feb-10, 19:52
I'm delighted to report that, after being missing for a month, Molly is back home again.

Liz
27-Feb-10, 19:57
Aaww that is brilliant news!!!!!!:D

Thanks for letting us know.

dragonfly
27-Feb-10, 20:05
fantastic news, hope Molly is getting spoilt rotten now

teenybash
27-Feb-10, 20:48
Great news that Molly finally got home......................:)

sweep
27-Feb-10, 20:57
so glad she's back!!
my boy went awol for 4 days and that was bad enough.

Sarah
27-Feb-10, 21:00
That's fantastic! No wandering off again Molly!

Stavro
27-Feb-10, 21:05
I'm delighted to report that, after being missing for a month, Molly is back home again.

Fantastic news - so pleased for you all.

-x-

miranda
27-Feb-10, 21:24
great news, so glad Molly is home where she belongs :)

Dadie
27-Feb-10, 22:27
Thats good news!
I can now stop looking at every cat bin the village that Lauren spots now!
We were playing spot the cat on any walk to try and see if we could see her!

unicorn
27-Feb-10, 22:30
Brilliant news :D

Serenity
27-Feb-10, 22:58
Yay :) So happy for Molly and owner.. I've been watching the thread and everytime it was bumped back up was hoping it was good news. And now it is :)

Venture
28-Feb-10, 23:43
I love a story with a happy ending, especially when it's about the return of someone's much loved pet(s).:)

purplelady
28-Feb-10, 23:46
that is great news had a cat missing for 6 weeks once appeared as if nothing had happened they are amazing creature cats are'nt they x

luskentyre
28-Feb-10, 23:58
I'm afraid we heard back from Molly's owner to say that the found cat was not Molly after all. She's still missing, so it would be great if people in the area could keep an eye out for her.

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up...

Here's a reminder of what Molly looks like.

Liz
01-Mar-10, 12:47
Aw what a shame!:~(

Rictina
01-Mar-10, 21:25
AWww that must have been heart wrenching for you.

Molly looks such a pretty girlie. I'm sure that someone will spot her, & bring her home safe where she belongs with her family who love her.

purplelady
02-Mar-10, 01:01
ho no hope she comes home soon xxxxx