PDA

View Full Version : Live/Wire AC/DC

MusicWicker
27-Jan-10, 21:26
Hey All

I'm just testing the water here,

I'm talking to Live/Wire AC/DC about doing a show in Wick. It would be on a Sunday night in March though and around £13-£14 a tic. Just trying to gauge if the demand is there....

Thoughts?

Douglas Cowie
27-Jan-10, 22:05
I would go along to see them, better than watching Songs of Praise
This is the link to their site, they certainly get great reviews.

http://www.livewiredc.co.uk/

Jeid
27-Jan-10, 23:41
Get AB\CD. Probably the finest cover band I've seen

zappster
28-Jan-10, 10:24
I'd be there in a flash... If i'm Home!

theboss
28-Jan-10, 10:27
Get AB\CD. Probably the finest cover band I've seen

Livewire are apparently better than AB/CD. They also cover both era's of AC/DC with a Bon Scott tribute and a Brian Johnson tribute. Magnificent!

I don't think you'd have too much trouble shifting tickets for this one. Caithness is FULL of AC/DC fans.

gixer
28-Jan-10, 11:49
I would go and see them, great to see a tribute band up here that is'nt ABBA I know that people like them but i would choose to pay to watch them but i would pay to see an AC/DC tribute band.

David B
29-Jan-10, 18:37
Livewire are great. Apart from the music they really put on a show. I was planning to see them at the Ironworks again. Around March or April but I can't remember the exact date.

What sort of venue in Wick are you thinking of. I think loads of teenagers would go to see them but may be too young to see them in licensed premises (not me, I hasten to add).

rangers1873
29-Jan-10, 19:36
I have tickets to see livewire in the ironworks but im up for a double helping so yes id be intrested. Garry Mullen (Freddie Mercury tribute) is playing in the ironworks in december why not try to get him up to wick too he sounds great and I rekon there is a good few queen fans in caithness

BonsBalls
30-Jan-10, 11:33
I would defo go saw them before and put on a great show :)

Turquoise
30-Jan-10, 15:47
I would def go and can vouch for at least 10-20 other people I know! As The Boss says, Caithness is full of AC/DC fans. Any time I've been to an AC/DC concert at SECC, there are more Caithness folk than anyone else!

fraz
30-Jan-10, 16:57
AB/CD were ace when they played skins. I also have tickets for live wire at the ironworks hope they are half as good. I seem to remember last time they played their someone said they had trouble firing their cannon.

fender
02-Feb-10, 09:09
Sounds good to me.

rangers1873
28-Mar-10, 12:38
saw them last night at the ironworks inverness, for anybody that has never seen ac/dc and might never this band is a way of experiencing the ac/dc sound, thought they were totally brilliant and hope that they do come up to wick