PDA

View Full Version : saying the right thing

tonkatojo
27-Jan-10, 16:43
Martin wakes up at home with a huge hangover. Martin looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotless and clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table. 'Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love You!' So he goes to the kitchen and, sure enough, there is a hot breakfast. His son is also at the table, eating. Martin asks, 'Son, what happened last night?' His son says, 'Well, you came home around 3 a.m., drunk and delirious. You broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door.' Confused, Martin asks, 'So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?' His son replies, 'Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said, 'Get your hands off me you floozy! I'm married!'' Moral of the Story: Self-induced hangover... £100 Broken furniture... Saying the right thing to your wife when you're drunk... PRICELESS'

mumof2
29-Jan-10, 19:47
brilliant, i properly laughed at that 1 :lol: