PDA

View Full Version : Rheghead - get yer butt back here

Ricco
26-Jan-10, 21:30
Rheghead, how could you even think of leaving after all the support and friendship that many orgers have given you? Now stop being a wotsit and get back here and say hello to all yer mates. ;)

Margaret M.
26-Jan-10, 21:36
I must have missed Rheggie's resignation post -- are you sure he's not coming back? I won't believe it until I hear it from the man himself. Rheggie?

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-10, 21:42
No farewell post just slipped away quietly. :~(

He will be missed.

Margaret M.
26-Jan-10, 21:43
Sure enough, he's been wiped off the roster -- a member list without Rheggie on it just does not look right. Rheggie?

Angela
26-Jan-10, 21:50
Whatever did I miss? :( :confused

Rheghead can't have gone..... :~(

joxville
26-Jan-10, 21:53
Would someone care to explain what's going on. Get Rheggy back NOW.

ShelleyCowie
26-Jan-10, 21:56
I dont know what happened....but he is now an ex-orger :(

canuck
26-Jan-10, 22:06
I blinked! What happened?

Boozeburglar
26-Jan-10, 22:20
Geez.

Just give him some time to chill out.

:)

Amy-Winehouse
26-Jan-10, 22:38
When did that happen ? Why did it happen ? WHO upset him ? :cool: Tara

Saveman
26-Jan-10, 23:19
When did that happen ? Why did it happen ? usually Rhegheed is quite calming & level headed- {snip}

Are we thinking of the same Rheghead? ;)

Kevin Milkins
27-Jan-10, 00:23
Could it have been a Glenfiddich moment? :eek: Please be at the curry night and explain.;)

Metalattakk
27-Jan-10, 02:47
Ach, if he wants to go, let him go folks.

Personally I have much more respect for people who decide to leave and stick by their decision than the narcissists that say they're gonna leave just to get the obvious "O NOES!! Please stay!!!111!!!oneoneone!!eleven11!!!!" reaction.

Good luck to him, I say.

Flashman
27-Jan-10, 13:13
I miss Rheghead, he was legend!

Why did he leave? He started and kept the best debates going on here.

Leanne
27-Jan-10, 14:40
Is the curry night open to anyone on here? I'm giving blood on Thursday and will need seriously feeding up afterwards ;)

oldmarine
27-Jan-10, 18:10
Rheghead made posting interesting. Sure hope he has not quit on us.

Kevin Milkins
27-Jan-10, 18:12
Is the curry night open to anyone on here? I'm giving blood on Thursday and will need seriously feeding up afterwards ;)

Yes the curry night is a very informal get together for anyone to drop in and say hi, have a drink, a curry, or just a blether. We usually try and sit just to the left of the entrance door and if someone that may be a bit shy to introduce themselves, PM me and I will keep an eye out for you.
We start at about the back of eight.

Look forward to seeing some new faces.:D

achingale
27-Jan-10, 19:14
Maybe he is just taking a break or has found pastures new. We may never know his reasons for leaving.

Flashman
27-Jan-10, 22:06
Maybe we should start up a petition to try and convince him to come back?

I dont actually think I can operate on here properly without Rheghead to argue with.

God I miss Rheghead.... please come back!!

Leanne
27-Jan-10, 22:09

I dont actually think I can operate on here properly without Rheghead to argue with.

Well you volunteered - start a poll :)

Amy-Winehouse
28-Jan-10, 11:59

You might be surprised & dis appointed if theres a poll on whether the people want Rhegheed back, what will he feel like if the majority want him to stay away ?
Does anyone know why he left ? Has he spat the dummy out because it most certainly looks like it .

Green_not_greed
28-Jan-10, 13:17
You might be surprised & dis appointed if theres a poll on whether the people want Rhegheed back, what will he feel like if the majority want him to stay away ?
Does anyone know why he left ? Has he spat the dummy out because it most certainly looks like it .

Its probably best summed up as........

http://wallydownundy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/spit-the-dummy.jpg

golach
28-Jan-10, 14:04

He certainly never spat out his dummy or threw his toys out of the pram like many on here, I think he grew up and became an adult [lol]

porshiepoo
28-Jan-10, 15:47
The org is certainly not what it used to be just a couple of years ago.
We always got into spats on here and everyone stuck up for themselves and got on with it. It's so different now. It doesn't take much for a moderator to get involved and alot of the newer faces seem to complain the minute something is said that they disagree with. Plus there seems to be alot more pointless bitching and sniping.

Whatever Rhegheads reasons for leaving I'm sure they're good ones. He's been on the org a long time and I doubt it was a course taken lightly.

Saveman
28-Jan-10, 16:27
Perhaps he's evolved into a higher life-form.

Loraine
28-Jan-10, 16:29
You know what they say...survival of the fittest...and all that!!

northener
28-Jan-10, 17:44
He certainly never spat out his dummy or threw his toys out of the pram like many on here, I think he grew up and became an adult [lol]

Absolutely, one of the least 'upsettable' .Orgers there was.

The old Arabic expression springs to mind (can't remember where I got it from):

"The dogs bark, but the Caravan keeps moving on."

canuck
28-Jan-10, 21:40
Perhaps he's evolved into a higher life-form.

Good move Saveman. If we start a rip-roaring science discussion we are sure to lure him back. :)