PDA

View Full Version : I stand by what I said!

Thumper
26-Jan-10, 16:00
I would like it to be known that I stand by what I said on the previous and now closed thread about the school,I am not trying to drag it up again before anyone accuses me of it-what I do want to make clear is that whoever it was that felt they could tackle my sister about my post was well out of order!My sister did not even know who I was on the org and even if she did it has nothing to do with her what I say or do!
If the person who felt the need to tackle my sister and also tell everyone else who I am had a problem with what i posted they should have had the guts to come and speak to me about it not say it to her!
Out of respect for my sister I will say no more on the subject,as i feel it was unfair of anyone to put her on the spot about what I said.I stand by every word I posted and I am entitled to my opinion even if they didnt think i do.
As my sister is obviously more discreet than that person was i do not know who you are-although I am pretty sure its a certain person who I have had to deal with pettiness from before!
The point is-who are you to go around telling people who I am?Brave enough to do that but yet not brave enough to come face me and say what you think,no wonder people hate gossips so much!
You know who I am and where I live so kindly speak to me in future not drag innocent family into it :roll:

cuddlepop
26-Jan-10, 16:11
I have no idea what I've missed but living in a village I can imagine similar here.:roll:
Cant good rep you for speaking out so will do so publically here.:D

Thumper
26-Jan-10, 16:48
Thank you Cp,I am locking this thread now as I only meant it to put my point across and fear if I leave it open it may turn into a slagging match or something,just wanted to make my point about innocent people being dragged into others business x