PDA

View Full Version : It's an OUTRAGE!

Phill
26-Jan-10, 00:34
Wot wiv all the missin n' locked threads we need summit to get our teeth into.

Today I'm mostly outraged by.........?

Discuss and outrage at will.

onecalledk
26-Jan-10, 00:40
by the fact that we may well plunge back into the ice age come the weekend.... frost on the car ....... snow forecast for the weekend ......... best get some salt now .......

K

crayola
26-Jan-10, 00:46
I'll tell you what's an outrage and it's that Rheghead is no longer amongst us to share his wisdom. [disgust]

The Offended Brigade shall pay for this. The very existence of their organisation is at risk for we shall rise and track them down one by one and then we'll educate them! Slowly. Very, verrryy slooooowwlly......

We'll instil in each and every one of them the ability to see both sides of an argument and we'll teach them to think rationally and to put forward their opinions in a civilised manner without resorting to infantile childish oshkosh toshposh stinky poopoos.

Hanging's too good for them! No-one shall be offended in our Brave New World! Seek out and Educate the Infidels!!!

Phill
26-Jan-10, 00:50
Where's Rheggers gone?

He's not being waterboarded at guantanamo over the "that" photo is he?

crayola
26-Jan-10, 00:54
I heard he was strung up on the boundary fence outside a certain end of the Dounreay site. I would claim I had a photo and I would post it here but I fear 'they' have a toehold on the org and I don't want to give away my position before I am more deeply entrenched.

Keep your head down until I tell you the coast is clear.

Phill
26-Jan-10, 01:00
No, I have the very photo here, 'tis bin leaked...

http://www.seo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/banned.bmp

Venture
26-Jan-10, 01:06
Joking aside I for one am sorry to hear that Rheghead has joined the ex-orger club. He contributed such a lot to this forum covering a wide range of topics. Sad that the org has lost it's highest poster (8,369). :(

Kevin Milkins
26-Jan-10, 05:37
Joking aside I for one am sorry to hear that Rheghead has joined the ex-orger club. He contributed such a lot to this forum covering a wide range of topics. Sad that the org has lost it's highest poster (8,369). :(

Me for two, on that one :(, and slipped out the back door as well.

Not to go off thread though, people that choose not to clean up there dog mess.:mad:

Kenn
26-Jan-10, 09:22
Can I have an inrage as it's too cold to go out for one?

Lavenderblue2
26-Jan-10, 09:23

I didn't know that Rheghead had gone until I saw this post! I totally agree with you Venture, he'll be a big miss from the Org. We can't even send him a PM because he's completely removed himself...:(

Sandra_B
26-Jan-10, 09:23
Today I'm outraged at having wasted an entire day going to a hospital appointment in Inverness. Doctor running late, told me exactly what the Dr here told me (so why did I need an appointment in Raigmore then?) timing of everything meant taking the first train down and the last train up. And why is there never trolley service on the train!!!!!

Invisible
26-Jan-10, 09:37
Ok I must have missed something last night.

Rheghead has gone?

horseman
26-Jan-10, 10:04
Rheghead gone -no way-- who done that -an be brave enough to get your head above the ledge an tell us what disaster he has incurred.?

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-10, 10:20
Absolutely gutted that Rheggers has gone ! :(

Oh well maybe he will go and say hello to Percy/ Landmarker :Razz

ter21wat
26-Jan-10, 10:40
I did occasionally enjoy reading Rhegheads posts but more often that not I felt that he would not accept other peoples opinions and would turn a very reasonable thread/debate into an argument because another person didnt agree with his views, possibly scaring a few people away from using the org.....just my opinion though ;)

northener
26-Jan-10, 11:01
I did occasionally enjoy reading Rhegheads posts but more often that not I felt that he would not accept other peoples opinions and would turn a very reasonable thread/debate into an argument because another person didnt agree with his views, possibly scaring a few people away from using the org.....just my opinion though ;)

Got to disagree with you there, T21W. Rheghead certainly could dig his heels in, but he was never aggressive or abusive. I reckon the only people someone like Rheggers would put off would the those who couldn't handle someone with a deep seated opinion who wouldn't budge - or those who would take their bat home when faced with disagreement in the first place. No great loss in either case.

I hope he comes back, he's prompted and took part in some bloody good discussions on here.

Anyway, back on topic:

Why, oh why must we insist on allowing immigrants into the country and not an Asda into Caithness when there are plainly too many slow and fast drivers clogging up the A9 and the freezer aisle in Tescos?
I demand an apology from the powers that be, we should organise a rabble to be offended on behalf of everyone else and root out all the 'peedoos', 'them' and people who I personally don't like the look of.

And there was only one rasher of bacon in the fridge this morning....

...I blame Social Services.

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-10, 11:05
Got to disagree with you there, T21W. Rheghead certainly could dig his heels in, but he was never aggressive or abusive. I reckon the only people someone like Rheggers would put off would the those who couldn't handle someone with a deep seated opinion who wouldn't budge - or those who would take their bat home when faced with disagreement in the first place. No great loss in either case.

I hope he comes back, he's prompted and took part in some bloody good discussions on here.

Anyway, back on topic:

Why, oh why must we insist on allowing immigrants into the country and not an Asda into Caithness when there are plainly too many slow and fast drivers clogging up the A9 and the freezer aisle in Tescos?
I demand an apology from the powers that be, we should organise a rabble to be offended on behalf of everyone else and root out all the 'peedoos', 'them' and people who I personally don't like the look of.

And there was only one rasher of bacon in the fridge this morning....

Oh Northener....................

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ID7Inv8QbzB5gM:http://expat21.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/wooden-spoon.jpg

For you to help you stir the pot! :lol:

Phill
26-Jan-10, 11:22

I thought it was the gubberment!!

I'm off to be outraged that it's not the gubberments fault.

Phill
26-Jan-10, 11:25
'tis a shame Rheggers has gone, but then he was opinionated and posted some bloody outrageous photo's.

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jan-10, 11:26

No silly, billy its never the gubberments fault their purrrfekt !

Im outraged you could even fink that. :lol:

northener
26-Jan-10, 11:27

I'm going to outraged at both - just to be on the safe side...

The Angel Of Death
26-Jan-10, 12:01
I did occasionally enjoy reading Rhegheads posts but more often that not I felt that he would not accept other peoples opinions and would turn a very reasonable thread/debate into an argument because another person didnt agree with his views

More a case of i have my opinion and your getting it stuffed down your neck like it or not I dont mind people having there own views just annoys me when they think there's is ALWAYS the right one

BINBOB
26-Jan-10, 12:08

Why did he go??? voluntarily or enforced???;)

BINBOB
26-Jan-10, 12:09
Can I have an inrage as it's too cold to go out for one?
[lol][lol][lol]..................Noooooooooooooo

BRIE
26-Jan-10, 15:46
wheres reggers gone??? & what photos??? ive only been away a couple of days & i miss everything! :(

horseman
26-Jan-10, 20:22
More a case of i have my opinion and your getting it stuffed down your neck like it or not I dont mind people having there own views just annoys me when they think there's is ALWAYS the right one
Tis an opion of course angel ,but i would rather have him on here rather than not.

Sporran
26-Jan-10, 20:56

I'm sad to see that Rheghead's an Ex Orger too! :( He was a very worthwhile contributor to these forums, and it will *not* be a better place without him! Quite the opposite, in fact!!

fred
26-Jan-10, 21:33
Why did he go??? voluntarily or enforced???;)

Appen he's been following the Chilcot Inquiry and was worried someone might drop in to say "I told you so".

Vistravi
26-Jan-10, 23:31
I am outraged at myself! I had a pregnancy hormone moment today involving ice, mud and puddles while trying to walk along side the caledonain canal this morning. Its covered in an ice block the whole way down and i had a pregnant moment about it. (though i was daft enough to decide to walk down it this morning anyway!)

Honestly i can't believe it thinking about it now :eek:

I've been good though as last one was a couple of weeks ago :) So mustn't be too annoyed at myself for it.

Stavro
27-Jan-10, 03:14
I'll tell you what's an outrage and it's that Rheghead is no longer amongst us to share his wisdom. [disgust]

The Offended Brigade shall pay for this. The very existence of their organisation is at risk for we shall rise and track them down one by one and then we'll educate them! Slowly. Very, verrryy slooooowwlly......

We'll instil in each and every one of them the ability to see both sides of an argument and we'll teach them to think rationally and to put forward their opinions in a civilised manner without resorting to infantile childish oshkosh toshposh stinky poopoos.

Hanging's too good for them! No-one shall be offended in our Brave New World! Seek out and Educate the Infidels!!!

http://images.jellymuffin.com/images/funny_pictures/images/pic124.jpg

:eek:

horseman
27-Jan-10, 06:06
http://images.jellymuffin.com/images/funny_pictures/images/pic124.jpg

:eek:

Lovely,absolutely first class:Razz

Mrs Bucket
27-Jan-10, 10:10
Lovely,absolutely first class:Razz
Lovely lets have some more like that. Life will go on you know there is always someone waiting round the corner ready to pounce on the unsuspecting

ducati
27-Jan-10, 10:41

How dare you refer to us as a brigade, we are a movement. And as for the rest of your scandalous scurelouse post it has made an appalling mess of my spelling. Its this sort of imfalmmatory post that gives this site a good name. And another thing......wha? oh nurse..time for my pill you say?

Phill
27-Jan-10, 10:57
In a fit of outrage I might throw all my toys out the pram and close the thread.

And then start another thread about how outrageous it is of people to close threads 'cos they av bin outraged.

And another thing.......hmm.....

..........errm......

.......I'm needing something to outrage about.......the gardening thread, that'll do there'll be summit there to be outraged about for sure.

Metalattakk
27-Jan-10, 11:45
.......I'm needing something to outrage about.......

I'm outraged that you can even think about using 'outrage' as a verb.

As everyone knows, verbing weirds language.

Phill
27-Jan-10, 11:49
I'm outraged that you can even think about using 'outrage' as a verb.

As everyone knows, verbing weirds language.

To outrage, or not to outrage, that is the question.

laguna2
27-Jan-10, 12:30
wheres reggers gone??? & what photos??? ive only been away a couple of days & i miss everything! :(

Me too!!!!

Totally outraged and confused![disgust]

brandy
27-Jan-10, 12:47
im outraged you all have lost the plot and everything else.. *giggles* funny posts though

peedie
27-Jan-10, 13:22
i was going to be outraged at something, but by the time i'd read through this post i'd laughed so much i was in a very good mood.

might just have a cuppa instead.

will completely understand if i cause outrage by inflicting calm on this post however [lol]

laguna2
27-Jan-10, 13:24
I am outraged that you are calm enough to have a cuppa ............... and that you dared to laugh at such serious posts!!!!!!!

Alice in Blunderland
27-Jan-10, 16:36
Right then for all you outrageous folk that are outraged I have gathered these up for you all.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:tpbhrSVW7X6eEM:http://www.pollutionissues.co.uk/images/22646.jpg

I also found these lying on the ground

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uVRW5JgWPidIgM:http://www.minortroubles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/rattle.jpg
Now are you all outraged that I thought so many orgers could spit their dummies and throw their rattles out the pram? :Razz

laguna2
27-Jan-10, 16:39
:lol:[lol]:lol:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stavro
27-Jan-10, 17:28
:lol:[lol]:lol:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm outraged at the outrageous number of exclamation marks you used.

(I'm also outraged at the fact that you have used THREE smiley faces - the limit - so I can't use one!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

laguna2
27-Jan-10, 17:44

(I'm also outraged at the fact that you have used THREE smiley faces - the limit - so I can't use one!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am outraged that you are outraged by the number of smiley faces I have.... you could have deleted them and used your own lol :lol:[lol]:lol:

Phill
27-Jan-10, 18:16
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy337/Phill_Rawlins/itsalljustrandom/smileys.jpg

laguna2
27-Jan-10, 19:20
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy337/Phill_Rawlins/itsalljustrandom/smileys.jpg

Now THAT is what I call outrageous!!!!!!!! :lol:[lol]

Stavro
27-Jan-10, 19:29

So, Teddy is upset and all you can do is post smiley faces?

http://kittymeowmeow.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sadteddy.jpg

There is only one word to describe your behaviour, ...

errr, what was it again?

BINBOB
27-Jan-10, 19:53

Yes,,u can..just delete the others!!![lol][lol]:lol:

Kenn
27-Jan-10, 21:51
I am outraged by the outrage of the outrageous posts and am still sulking 'cos I can't have an inrage.

Amy-Winehouse
27-Jan-10, 21:56
Have any of you been given infractions for posting sillyness on this thread ???

No , do I hear you say No.........

Well now Im Outraged

brandy
27-Jan-10, 21:57
if your outraged and you know it clap your hands.... if you outraged and you know it clap your hands.. if your outraged and you know it then your post will surley show it.. if your outraged and you know it clap your hands!

Phill
27-Jan-10, 22:55
Have any of you been given infractions for posting sillyness on this thread ???

Sillyness, SILLYNESS!!!!

How dare you, how very dare you. I can't begin to...to....to......

......I think I'm going to explode with outrage!

ducati
28-Jan-10, 18:29
Have you seen this? I thought I was paying Sky good money not to have fat munters on my tele!

If I wanted to look at a fat munter I'd get a mirror!

Its an outrage [disgust]

northener
28-Jan-10, 18:39
if your outraged and you know it clap your hands.... if you outraged and you know it clap your hands.. if your outraged and you know it then your post will surley show it.. if your outraged and you know it clap your hands!

I'm outraged by the idea that you are promoting an activity that automatically excludes people with less than two arms.

One armed bandits are people too, I'll have you know.[evil]

You'll be juggling next.

Bad reps and complaints to 'the powers that be' to be strewn willy-nilly.

laguna2
28-Jan-10, 19:40
I am outraged that you are being allowed to strew Willy Nilly. Willy Nilly has feelings too and should not be subjected to strewing by yourself or anyone else!

I am limiting the number of exclamation marks I use as I do not wish to spread outrageousness any further :roll:;)[lol]

Stavro
28-Jan-10, 20:08
Yes,,u can..just delete the others!!![lol]<executed smiley>:lol:

I cannot believe it. You, of all people, making a mockery out of something so serious as denying someone the right to use a smiley face.

I'm too upset to be outraged. Where's a mod when you need one?

http://content.etilize.com/Large/11970696.jpg

northener
28-Jan-10, 20:42

I'm too upset to be outraged. Where's a mod when you need one?

Here come the Mods

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00795/Vespa-mods_795796c.jpg

I am, of course deeply offended by the fact that you demanded Mods and not Rockers.

Being of a distinct Rocker persuasion I have decided to redress the balance....

http://quizfarm.com/images/1143141689rocker.jpg

And whack you round the head with a bike chain for offending me....

Stavro
28-Jan-10, 21:00
Here come the Mods

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00795/Vespa-mods_795796c.jpg

I am, of course deeply offended by the fact that you demanded Mods and not Rockers.

Being of a distinct Rocker persuasion I have decided to redress the balance....

Wow, what a lot of lights, mirrors and horns. I'm off to Google what it is that you are offended about.

ducati
28-Jan-10, 23:54
On a serious note I've just done my Tax return on-line

Now I am ******* outraged!:~(