PDA

View Full Version : Tiscali Broadband Problems

Olin
25-Jan-10, 14:34
Just wondering does anyone else have a problem with their tiscali internet?

My partner's internet is not working at the moment and there is no reason that it should be happening!

dx100uk
25-Jan-10, 15:18
so do other computers work to the same adsl box?

dx

Olin
25-Jan-10, 15:26
We have tried it with 3 different adsl boxes and it doesnt work with any of them. The wireless isn't working either and it isn't the router as it is the same as usual. All the lights are working and it was fine a few days ago. Its just the actual internet doesn't seem to be being provided to us!

=[

Connor.
25-Jan-10, 17:24
Might be silly, but have you turned the router off at the wall and removed the power cable for 30seconds to a minute for the excess battery to drain. Then put it back in and turn it on? I often have to do this with mine.

cemmts
25-Jan-10, 18:22
Aol, Talk talk and Tiscali have been effected with exchange problems.
I was told this by customer services as my broadband was down to 238kbps last week better now but it has been on and off today.

Jeid
25-Jan-10, 19:10
I was with Tiscali and they were a bit of a nightmare.

Fran
25-Jan-10, 19:14
Tiscali is talk talk now, and i have had non stop problems with being disconnected this afternoon . I am with tiscali.

kitty kat
25-Jan-10, 19:15
me to signal is on and off aarrgghhh

catherine nicol
25-Jan-10, 19:16
Tiscali is talk talk now, and i have had non stop problems with being disconnected this afternoon . I am with tiscali.

Ditto Fran, glad to hear this as assumed it was my pc playing up and was panicing incase there was a little virus doing the damage.

Edna
25-Jan-10, 19:19
I am with orange, and my internet is cutting of also, i have pulled the cables out twice, it connects for a while then disconnects.

onecalledk
25-Jan-10, 19:20
am with Bt and its dropping in and out , and driving me mental........

K

KCI
25-Jan-10, 19:31
I'm using Orange as well - loads of probs today with disconnections and slow speeds. It's so annoying.
Thought it was just me, so good to realise it's not!
Hope everyone gets back on properly soon.

Metalattakk
25-Jan-10, 22:26
http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/mso.php?id=2391