PDA

View Full Version : Watch out if your called Robert

Invisible
25-Jan-10, 11:23
I hear its Robert Burns day today. So here's a warning to all you Roberts, Bobs, Robbies, Rabbies, Rabs and Bobinovich's. Stay away from hot object as you may get burned.

BINBOB
25-Jan-10, 11:28
:D:lol:[lol].................

northener
25-Jan-10, 12:12
Wot about Robots?:confused

Bobinovich
25-Jan-10, 17:45
:eek: Darned if I'm cooking tea now I've seen this official public health warning! Think a carry-oot may be in order [lol] (like an excuse is needed, eh!)

ShelleyCowie
25-Jan-10, 18:00
:eek: Darned if I'm cooking tea now I've seen this official public health warning! Think a carry-oot may be in order [lol] (like an excuse is needed, eh!)

Ohhhhhhh get a chinese! Yum! Poor Bob....nobody needs an excuse for a carry-out!

Carbonara at mine tho....just need the motivation to move and make it :(

George Brims
25-Jan-10, 18:51
Surely the only appropriate carry-oot would be a haggis puddin supper?

Bobinovich
25-Jan-10, 23:56
Haggis - bleurgh. Kids persuaded me (arm twisted right up my back sort of persuasion - honest) that a visit to the Central was in order - job done :D

Stavro
26-Jan-10, 00:46
Another "Burns" joke! :lol:

An English doctor, being shown around a Scottish hospital, is taken into a ward with a number of patients who show no visible signs of injury.
He goes to examine the first man he sees, and the man proclaims “Fair fa’ yer sonsie face, Great chieftain e’ the puddin’ race!” The Englishman, somewhat taken aback, goes to the next patient, who immediately launches into: “Some hae meat, and canna eat, and some wad eat that want it, But we hae meat and we can eat, and sae the Laird be thankit.”
The next patient sits up and declaims: “Wee sleekit cow’rin tim’rous beastie, O what a panic’s in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty, wi’ bickering brattle. I wad be laith to run and chase thee, wi’ murdering prattle!”
“Well,” says the Englishman to his Scottish colleague. “I see you saved the psychiatric ward for last.”

“Nay, nay,” the Scottish doctor corrects him, “This is the Burns Unit!” :)

Invisible
26-Jan-10, 09:33

An English doctor, being shown around a Scottish hospital, is taken into a ward with a number of patients who show no visible signs of injury.
He goes to examine the first man he sees, and the man proclaims “Fair fa’ yer sonsie face, Great chieftain e’ the puddin’ race!” The Englishman, somewhat taken aback, goes to the next patient, who immediately launches into: “Some hae meat, and canna eat, and some wad eat that want it, But we hae meat and we can eat, and sae the Laird be thankit.”
The next patient sits up and declaims: “Wee sleekit cow’rin tim’rous beastie, O what a panic’s in thy breastie! Thou need na start awa sae hasty, wi’ bickering brattle. I wad be laith to run and chase thee, wi’ murdering prattle!”
“Well,” says the Englishman to his Scottish colleague. “I see you saved the psychiatric ward for last.”

wow this must be the 5th time iv'e heard that joke this year lol, however its good

BINBOB
26-Jan-10, 12:06

Love it..............;)