PDA

View Full Version : Legislative diarrhoea!!

Stavro
23-Jan-10, 20:58
33 new "crimes" invented every month!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/labour/7050044/Labour-invents-33-new-crimes-every-month.html

Wow. And I bet that we can be fined for every one of them - including "causing a nuclear explosion" ! :lol:

joxville
23-Jan-10, 21:12
This one made me laugh: "Disturbing a pack of eggs when directed not to by an authorised officer." Is that to prevent a repeat of the John Prescott incident? [lol]

crayola
23-Jan-10, 21:38
Good grief, so many new offences and yet tying a dead fox to a fence is still legal. :eek:

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FOXES!

northener
23-Jan-10, 21:50
Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FOXES!

Ye Gods, that's the worst botch together of Henry V, Bravefart and Basil Brush I've ever come across.:eek:

Stavro
23-Jan-10, 22:21
This one made me laugh: "Disturbing a pack of eggs when directed not to by an authorised officer." Is that to prevent a repeat of the John Prescott incident? [lol]

:lol:

Good grief, so many new offences and yet tying a dead fox to a fence is still legal. :eek:

Absolutely. And how about we fine people for posting photos that someone, somewhere, acting on behalf of those that have not seen it, may find offensive?

£60.00 on the spot fine and 3 bad rep points.

northener
23-Jan-10, 22:28

How do you 'disturb' a pack of eggs?:eek:

Slam your car doors sepeatedly outside their bedroom window at 3 am?

Put them off whatever they're doing in the undergrowth?

Kenn
23-Jan-10, 22:34
With all that diarrhoea it will be a crime to buy a tin of prunes next!

northener
23-Jan-10, 22:38
With all that diarrhoea it will be a crime to buy a tin of prunes next!

Yup, we'll be tough on prunes and the causes of prunes.

Restricted prune-buying hours are already in the pipeline.

Kenn
23-Jan-10, 22:40
"I heard it on the sprout vine!"

horseman
23-Jan-10, 23:28
Ye Gods, that's the worst botch together of Henry V, Bravefart and Basil Brush I've ever come across.:eek:

No it ain't ya pillock-it's the best:lol: