PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

joxville
23-Jan-10, 18:48
I'm going to have a home-made Chicken Madras and watch Total Wipeout. :)

crayola
23-Jan-10, 19:01
LOL! You can guess which programme I will definitely not be watching!

Ash
23-Jan-10, 19:02
I'm Making fajitas having some wine and watching House boxset, thanks to shelleybain :)

golach
23-Jan-10, 19:08
I had an Asda Pepperoni Pizza, with added Chorizo slices and green olives, and a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc, and am watching old episodes of Top Gear, on Dave, Ace !!

Kevin Milkins
23-Jan-10, 19:12
I had an Asda Pepperoni Pizza, with added Chorizo slices and green olives, and a couple of glasses of Sauvignon Blanc, and am watching old episodes of Top Gear, on Dave, Ace !!

We could really do with having an Asda up here.;)

cherokee
23-Jan-10, 19:28
Just had haggis (courtesy o' Harrold's butchers - The Best !!), neeps an' tatties.. lovely !!!

Gonna watch some "great" Sat night TV....... NOT !!!:(

ShelleyCowie
23-Jan-10, 19:33
I'm Making fajitas having some wine and watching House boxset, thanks to shelleybain :)

You will be firing through that dvds!!

But anyways......iv just had a roast beef dinner. About to get athrun ready for bed, then its a wee movie night with the kids. Get some popcorn and pringles on the go, also get a load of blankets and pillows and just relax! :Razz

Once the kids go to bed....its Halo time! :cool: That will take me til about 2am(ish)

shazzap
23-Jan-10, 19:37
I'm having dry crackers and tonic water, can't shift this sicky feeling.

Leanne
23-Jan-10, 19:54
I'm making Jamie Oliver's southern fried chicken drumsticks having them with square chips and a bottle of bubbly :)

Fluff
23-Jan-10, 20:06
Going to Nandos, then a few drinkies...!

Leanne
23-Jan-10, 20:45
I miss nandos :(

My chicken was good!!! I can recommend Jamie's America recipe book :)

Phill
23-Jan-10, 21:25
We gotta beef stifado bubbling away in the oven and a couple of bottles of red warming up.

So after that no doubt I'll be posting more crap on here :Razz

laguna2
23-Jan-10, 21:27
So after that no doubt I'll be posting more crap on here :Razz

Now remember, you are the one who passed a negative opinion on the standard of your posts!!!! lol :lol:

wicker8
23-Jan-10, 21:36
prawn salad with a bottle of echo falls watch tv then a long bath by candle light HEAVEN

Cattach
23-Jan-10, 22:07
Superb steak from the co-op ( as usual nowadays) - every bit as good as any I have had from the butchers or in a hotel and not expensive. Cooked expertly by myself!!

changilass
23-Jan-10, 22:14
Well me and the wee man were invited out for tea tonight. Had a lovely pork dinner and even better company.

The wee man has gone to bed to dream of crackling.

Thank you very much to our hosts for the wonderful evening.

twiglet
23-Jan-10, 22:21
Chicken fahitas for me and cheeseburgers for the gang followed by custard donuts.

Getting pestered by the cats and waiting for Big brother to come on the TV.

Phill
23-Jan-10, 22:52
Now remember, you are the one who passed a negative opinion on the standard of your posts!!!! lol :lol:

And I'm being rather upbeat and positive at the moment :lol:

telfordstar
23-Jan-10, 23:38
I had chicken tikka masal with nan bread courtesy of tesco, followed by orkney fudge cheesecake courtsey of wickers world washed down by a lovley bottle of rose, oh then attended to my farm on facebook lol.

sevenfortyseven
24-Jan-10, 01:24
christ is this the limit of what the people in this county have to talk about? I had mince and tatties but you dont see me starting a post about it cos i have a life...

changilass
24-Jan-10, 01:29
If you had that much of a life, you wouldnae have posted on this thread by that logic lol

sevenfortyseven
24-Jan-10, 01:36
If you had that much of a life, you wouldnae have posted on this thread by that logic lol

aye right you are...

joxville
24-Jan-10, 02:42
christ is this the limit of what the people in this county have to talk about? I had mince and tatties but you dont see me starting a post about it cos i have a life...

Okay then, just for you, and you only, I'll change the thread topic.

I'm thinking of moving to Ulan Bator and need to know several things.

1. How do I construct a yurt?

2. Where can I buy a goat/yak/prophylactics?

3. Is Coka Cola sold there?

4. Am I allowed a slave?

5. What is the exchange rate?

6. Do they have Yak Gear, presented by Vajradhara Clarksonan, Sukhbaatar Maysii and Baronunger Hammondorgan available on freeview?

PS Nobody has mince and tatties on a Saturday, that's a through-the-week dish. Saturdays are for fish and chips or curry, get yer priorites right min.

Boozeburglar
24-Jan-10, 02:49

But you read the post and add to it?

Beats me.

Seems like you have a life, but it is not sufficient a distraction for you..

;)

telfordstar
24-Jan-10, 11:50
[quote=joxville;649595

PS Nobody has mince and tatties on a Saturday, that's a through-the-week dish. Saturdays are for fish and chips or curry, get yer priorites right min.[/quote]

Well said jox lol

golach
24-Jan-10, 11:56
PS Nobody has mince and tatties on a Saturday, that's a through-the-week dish. Saturdays are for fish and chips or curry, get yer priorites right min.

Now now Jox, you know Mince and Tatties are comfort food, maybe the poor laddie was in need of some TLC this weekend, he may have had a knock back, and his ego has been dented.[lol]