PDA

View Full Version : Need to get hold of moptop asap!!!!

krackenkid
22-Jan-10, 21:16
can anyone help i need to get hold of moptop asap please pm me with details of how to thanks

Aaldtimer
22-Jan-10, 21:42
I think Mop Top is off work sick at the moment, but if it's the dog warden you need, try here:- contact dog warden on 01955 607737 :)

joxville
22-Jan-10, 22:30
.............???????????

attidude9464
22-Jan-10, 22:39
If you are looking to rehome a dog then please contact the SSPCA. Mop Top is the dog warden and she has resposibility for stray dogs only.

krackenkid
23-Jan-10, 10:11
thanks guys, can't do anything till monday

Leanne
23-Jan-10, 16:01
Ha ha you a fan of our little visitor ;)

mop top
24-Jan-10, 11:17
If you are looking to rehome a dog then please contact the SSPCA. Mop Top is the dog warden and she has resposibility for stray dogs only.

Not strictly true attidude we have rehomed around 20 dogs that sadly have been abandoned or simply not claimed by their owners since the latter quarter of last year.

So anyone looking for a dog it is not a bad idea to give the Highland Council a call on 01955 607737 so that all necessary home checks etc can be done and if anything turns up needing a home and you are suitable then it could be happy endings all round. Obviously the SSPCA also have dogs needing a home but its not a competition we are all here for the welfare and love of dogs.

Hi Have pm'd you krackenkid had problems with my pc yesterday and could not get logged on.

cheers