PDA

View Full Version : black and white cat in bridge end area, thurso?

tattoo_tearz
22-Jan-10, 15:45
does anyone own or know of anyone who owns a black and white cat in the bridge end area of thurso?

balto
22-Jan-10, 19:49
when did u find this cat,has somthing happend to it??

from baltos childx

unicorn
22-Jan-10, 22:21
The shorthaired one is possibly my windowcleaners, clearview windows. If longhaired possibly the house at the end of the Ellon bridge.

tattoo_tearz
26-Jan-10, 13:53
no nothing has happened to it but i do worry about it. yesterday i saw it darting across the road during lunch hour. its short haired, it doesnt have a collar but is very friendly which makes me think its not a stray. it quite often comes to see me but i worry that if something were to happen to it the owner might not know as there is no collar on it.

tattoo_tearz
20-Apr-10, 13:26
bump!

anyone know anything more? he has started appearing at my door during the night. if its a stray im happy to take him in but im not wanting to if it belongs to someone

Sage
20-Apr-10, 13:49
why not take him in and to the vets to see if he's been chipped?

My cat thats gone missing has dropped her collar so Im hoping if she gets found someone checks to see if she's chipped.

Of course getting the cat to the vets could be fun :eek:

tattoo_tearz
28-Apr-10, 13:07
hmm taking it to the vets will be a problem as the hours i work make it pretty impossible. he has all but moved in with me now. not really sure what to do, not wanting to keep him if he belongs to someone but if he is a stray then i want him to to a good home.

majic
28-Apr-10, 18:02
Hi corsastu is on here missing a black and white cat.

Aaldtimer
28-Apr-10, 20:10
Hi corsastu is on here missing a black and white cat.

That's in Wick...mind you, it could have got the bus!;)

Liz
28-Apr-10, 22:09
That's in Wick...mind you, it could have got the bus!;)

Cats do actually sneak onto vehicles so have been known to end up a good distance away from home.