PDA

View Full Version : seik...

trix
22-Jan-10, 14:36
aw, am no weel - sympathy please....

third day off ma work, doon wi' 'iss horrible bug. an ma lips are all swollen an full o' cowld sores :~( stressed oot min :(

bin hevin really strange dreams, monsters chaisin little bairns in 'e snow, takin their clothes off in 'e hills so they will freeze til deith, wi only me til rescue them, runnin aboot wi' a whole lot o' blankets in a pair o' high heels. horrible min.

when i woke iss mornin i wis dreamin aboot ye metalattakk. i dremt that we were standin on top o' 'e globe, we were lek giants and ye took me all over 'e world til iceland an africa an stuff, an ye showed me some o' 'e great wonders o' 'e world. it wis really fab. better than 'e savin o' all 'e bairns.

choost da ken fit til do wi' masel :~(

Liz
22-Jan-10, 14:40
I sympathise with you Trix as have had the same bug since Wednesday.:(

Get well soon! xxx

shazzap
22-Jan-10, 14:45
I have been ill for a week now.
Sickness and feeling sick all the time, headache haven't eaten a meal now for a week.
Last night woke and couldn't breathe felt like my throat was closed. Got out of bed in a panic fighting for breath.
The worst thing though has been the feeling sick.:~(

Liz
22-Jan-10, 14:55
Sorry to hear you have the awful bug as well Shazzap.

Have you tried travel sickness tablets as these do help with the awful nausea.

shazzap
22-Jan-10, 15:11
Sorry to hear you have the awful bug as well Shazzap.

Have you tried travel sickness tablets as these do help with the awful nausea.

Thank you Liz.
My OH is away at sea at the mo when he Skypes me he keeps saying get to the Docs.
I don't see the point as there is nothing they can do for you. I am getting my daughter to get me some Motillium 10 ( Domperidone ) to ease the sickness.

shazzap
22-Jan-10, 15:13
I forgot to say ( selfish ).
Get well soon Liz and Trix, i know how you feel.

Liz
22-Jan-10, 15:21
I forgot to say ( selfish ).
Get well soon Liz and Trix, i know how you feel.

Thanks Shazzap. Like you I don't think there is much point in going to the Dr as it just has to run it's course.:confused
Unless of course you get complications.

Hope the tablets help. Have you tried sipping some ginger ale as well? This helps settle the tum a bit.

trix
22-Jan-10, 15:24
thanks girls, i hope ye's feel better soon too.

im supposed til be hevin a party on seturday nite but its 'e last thing i feel lek doin :(

a chammy party maybe...where no-one drinks or smokes...or speaks...or even moves aboot much. cana see many fowlk comin.

if ye's two are still no weel we could hev wur own party, far weel people are no allowed :roll:

Liz
22-Jan-10, 15:27
Hee hee Trix. Will we hev a peety perty!:lol:

trix
22-Jan-10, 15:29
yeah - if yer feelin fine...then yer not getin in :lol:

Liz
22-Jan-10, 15:33
Aye we'll need bouncers as no be fit to throw the weel fowk oot!:roll:

Will we bring a bottle? O lucozade at is!:lol:

shazzap
22-Jan-10, 15:35
Thanks Shazzap. Like you I don't think there is much point in going to the Dr as it just has to run it's course.:confused
Unless of course you get complications.

Hope the tablets help. Have you tried sipping some ginger ale as well? This helps settle the tum a bit.

I find Tonic does for me.

thanks girls, i hope ye's feel better soon too.

im supposed til be hevin a party on seturday nite but its 'e last thing i feel lek doin :(

a chammy party maybe...where no-one drinks or smokes...or speaks...or even moves aboot much. cana see many fowlk comin.

if ye's two are still no weel we could hev wur own party, far weel people are no allowed :roll:

Lol Trix.

trix
22-Jan-10, 15:38
yeah...an tissues.

paracetamol for snacks and i hev some herbal stuff we could smoke - echinacea ok for ye? [lol]

Liz
22-Jan-10, 15:39
Stop Trix as yur makin it sound lek too much fun and we dinna want too many fowk comin as canna cope wi crowds iff enow!:lol:

trix
22-Jan-10, 15:45
if they can show a genuine doctors perscription at 'e door...then they can get in :lol:

Liz
22-Jan-10, 15:47
Will we play music by Dr Feelgood?:lol:

Margaret M.
22-Jan-10, 15:53
bin hevin really strange dreams, monsters chaisin little bairns in 'e snow, takin their clothes off in 'e hills so they will freeze til deith, wi only me til rescue them, runnin aboot wi' a whole lot o' blankets in a pair o' high heels. horrible min.

Way to go, Trix, even when you are down for the count you can slip on your high heels and save the world. I hope you feel better soon.

trix
22-Jan-10, 16:06
yeah...an some blues ;)

Metalattakk
22-Jan-10, 16:17
when i woke iss mornin i wis dreamin aboot ye metalattakk. i dremt that we were standin on top o' 'e globe, we were lek giants and ye took me all over 'e world til iceland an africa an stuff, an ye showed me some o' 'e great wonders o' 'e world. it wis really fab. better than 'e savin o' all 'e bairns.

Jings! :eek: ... I'm feart now...

Thumper
22-Jan-10, 16:20
Aww Trix my wee pal am sorry til hear your no weel,hope ye get better soon and if ye need anythin just shout x

cuddlepop
22-Jan-10, 16:47
Trix I'm so sorry to hear your no well and you suppose to be having a party too at the weekend...just no fair.

How about a medicine party then,whereby only "alcohol" allowed is "magic remedies" for poor sick folk like you.

Shazzap could do with an invite as she sounds poorly too.:~(

To everyone who has been poorly get well soon.:D

Iffy
22-Jan-10, 16:51
Oh you poor fowkies !!!

I can understand how you must feel, even be it a year ago now that I was feeling so ill !!!

Just try to keep drinking/sipping water as much as possible to keep you hydrated and, if poss, try some ginger.

Liz gave me this tip when I had the major sick bug last January and I got some from my Dad. I, personally, can't stand ginger, but took a few bits and it helped lots !! You can get it in crystalised form from the supermarket.

Big hugs to you all :).......

BINBOB
22-Jan-10, 18:01
Get well soon ,everybody.;)

trix
22-Jan-10, 18:36
Jings! :eek: ... I'm feart now...

so wis ah....ah didna ken ye wis a ginger [lol]

Shazzap could do with an invite as she sounds poorly too.

shazzap is number two on 'e list, efter liz ;)

thanks for all 'e get weel wishes ivrybody x x

Ricco
22-Jan-10, 19:30

third day off ma work, doon wi' 'iss horrible bug. an ma lips are all swollen an full o' cowld sores :~( stressed oot min :(

choost da ken fit til do wi' masel :~(

Gawd, Triz - you sound absolutely revolting! Seriously though, I hope you get well soon. Its no fun being ill.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Jan-10, 20:11
I'm the same trix,this week hasnae been a guid week ma nose has had more snotters and bogies than normal.In fact,if I put aw ma greenies together I could probably make a puppet of Orville the Duck.Hope yer feeling better.:)

shazzap
22-Jan-10, 20:16
I'm the same trix,this week hasnae been a guid week ma nose has had more snotters and bogies than normal.In fact,if I put aw ma greenies together I could probably make a puppet of Orville the Duck.Hope yer feeling better.:)

Yuk.
I have a very queasy stomach at the mo.

Stavro
22-Jan-10, 20:34

when i woke iss mornin i wis dreamin aboot ye metalattakk.

Yer blood must be burning with metal energy, trix. Hope you get better soon! :D

cuddlepop
22-Jan-10, 22:11

shazzap is number two on 'e list, efter liz ;)

thanks for all 'e get weel wishes ivrybody x x

I just assumed Liz was "charge nurse" so invite wasnt required,didnt forget about our Liz ...honest.:eek:

Metalattakk
22-Jan-10, 23:05

I didna ken I had hair!!

Kevin Milkins
23-Jan-10, 01:40
Sorry to hear that half the county has gone down with the lurgy,:confused I woke this morning finding it difficult to breath and then I realised Mrs M had a pillow over my face, however, a ginger metal man did not come into the equation.:eek:

I blame global warming. If anyone is needing a bottle of Lucozade, give me a shout and hope you all get well soon.:Razz

golach
23-Jan-10, 01:58
If there are that many down with the Lurgy, I am not coming North with a supply of Lucozade, no matter how much they preeg[lol]