PDA

View Full Version : im in sooo much trouble!!

brandy
21-Jan-10, 14:05
omg hubby is so going to kill me!!!
i convinced him the other day that spot was big enough to come out of the crate as he hasnt cheweed anything in ages. well.... today i left them in the living room with at least 4 dif toys to play with .. plenty food and water and each other as company.. two hours later i come in to find .. bens ribbon on the floor, a santa hat, the sky remote.. which had been totally eaten and the remains of my contact case. spot had went up onto the tv unit gotten the remote and contact case down to eat them. they are now outside while i cleaned up the remains and write this. the crate will be coming back out.. darn it.. really thought that i could get rid of that thing! will take pic of remote and share in a bit when i get a chance!

Kathy@watten
21-Jan-10, 14:10
OOHHH deary me, he better hide in the crate when hubby gets in and you best squash yourself in too! A kong filled with paste is great for keeping rascals occupied!

cameroncara
21-Jan-10, 14:11
Oh no, what a little monster. Plead ignorance it might work. lol x

Kathy@watten
21-Jan-10, 14:18
yeah be smart Brandy..hide the evidence! It's not too unusual for remotes etc to go very missing! tidy up quickly and reinstate the cage...just say he had widdled behind the door and don't mention the chaos!

brandy
21-Jan-10, 14:22
to late he already knows..*laughs* but hes not to bothered.. he did mention about advertising on here two dogs free to indestuctable homes

BINBOB
21-Jan-10, 19:12
They have to be at least 2 before out of crate,in my absence............sorry.;)

balto
21-Jan-10, 19:38
omg hubby is so going to kill me!!!
i convinced him the other day that spot was big enough to come out of the crate as he hasnt cheweed anything in ages. well.... today i left them in the living room with at least 4 dif toys to play with .. plenty food and water and each other as company.. two hours later i come in to find .. bens ribbon on the floor, a santa hat, the sky remote.. which had been totally eaten and the remains of my contact case. spot had went up onto the tv unit gotten the remote and contact case down to eat them. they are now outside while i cleaned up the remains and write this. the crate will be coming back out.. darn it.. really thought that i could get rid of that thing! will take pic of remote and share in a bit when i get a chance!
oops a daisy, naughty dog, but i bet he soon melted your heart with his puppy eyes.

Miss Mack
29-Jan-10, 20:16
Oh dear!!! Dont worry your not the only one! I too have been made a pure full of by the dog... on more then one occasion, our crate has been in and out of the garage more than once. LOL;)