PDA

View Full Version : best thing

wicker8
20-Jan-10, 20:15
what is the best thing that has ever happened in your life mines has to be my wee grandson i could not wish for anything better hes just perfect my little star

joxville
20-Jan-10, 20:25
Being born. My mother's gift to the world. :)

Ricco
20-Jan-10, 20:52
Meeting and marrying my wife. :D

changilass
20-Jan-10, 20:56
Mini changi.

Phill
20-Jan-10, 21:01
Meeting and marrying my wife. :D

She's reading this thread too then!

You did the right thing, we understand.

ShelleyCowie
20-Jan-10, 21:04
My son :Razz Most people already know that i never shut up about him. he is my life and makes me smile everyday.

i know im so lucky to have him!

Ricco
20-Jan-10, 21:05
She's reading this thread too then!

You did the right thing, we understand.

Nope - she's working in Prague this week.

StacNKel
20-Jan-10, 21:50
my 2 children which will be 3 children in July they are most definately the best thing to have ever happened to me i would be lost without them!

balto
20-Jan-10, 21:56
my 4 wonderful kids, who i would be totally lost without, could lose everyone and everything and i wouldnt care but if anything happened to anyy of them , dont think i would know what to do.

balto
20-Jan-10, 21:58
what is the best thing that has ever happened in your life mines has to be my wee grandson i could not wish for anything better hes just perfect my little star
thats lovely, pity all kids didnt have such wonderful grandparents.

Kevin Milkins
20-Jan-10, 22:09
Nope - she's working in Prague this week.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.:lol:

Whitewater
20-Jan-10, 22:11
Many good things have happened in my life, getting married, children, grandchildren. These are just a few of the good things. Too difficult to choose one particular happening, they have all been great.

Kevin Milkins
20-Jan-10, 22:23
The very best thing that happened in my whole life was scoring the winning try for Wales in a bruising battle with England at Twickenham to win the grand slam.:Razz

The worst thing that ever happened to me in the whole world was, the dammed alarm clock went off and I had to get up and go to work.:~(

Happy Rascal
20-Jan-10, 23:43
The best thing to happen in my life has to be my daughter she has been ill all her life and no matter what life throws at her she always bounces back, she has kept me going when others let me down.

golach
20-Jan-10, 23:45
Mini changi.
Being adopted by Mini Changi, has to be one of the best things that happened to me recently :D

Fran
21-Jan-10, 01:09
Being alive.

upolian
21-Jan-10, 01:36
discovering the org....:roll:

floyed
21-Jan-10, 12:48
Meeting my OH and then having our son, are the best things to ever happen to me:D

NLP
21-Jan-10, 13:11
My daughter, I never thought I would have a family and then I got the shook of my life and I thought I was at the menopause stage instead baby.

miss happy
21-Jan-10, 13:38
my 4 wonderful kids, who i would be totally lost without, could lose everyone and everything and i wouldnt care but if anything happened to anyy of them , dont think i would know what to do.

thats lovely, pity all kids didnt have such wonderful grandparents.

I am shocked by your post Balto it is a very strange this to say you could lose everyone and everything and you would not care just think about it if one of your family member read that how hurtful that would sound to them that you would not care if they were not around anymore.

As a grand parent myself the best things in my life are my grandchildren even if I don't get to see them often as I would like to I would hate if my family thought the same about me as you do about your family and friends.

Bobinovich
21-Jan-10, 14:12
Well personally I think Balto has their priorities right - nothing is more important to me than my kids, and they are the best thing that has ever happened to me period.

miss happy
21-Jan-10, 14:19
I was stating the fact that if my family thought that about me how hurt I would be actually if you knew me you would know how much my family mean's to me.

balto
21-Jan-10, 15:22
I am shocked by your post Balto it is a very strange this to say you could lose everyone and everything and you would not care just think about it if one of your family member read that how hurtful that would sound to them that you would not care if they were not around anymore.

As a grand parent myself the best things in my life are my grandchildren even if I don't get to see them often as I would like to I would hate if my family thought the same about me as you do about your family and friends.
excuse me but unto you know the facts, please keep your opinions to yourself.

miss happy
21-Jan-10, 15:36
Balto this is my opinion and this is a public forum and it is my right to reply whether I know the facts or not I was meerly saying how I would feel if I came across a post from a family member about me and lets face it without your family you and your kids would not be here so you need them more than you think.

porshiepoo
21-Jan-10, 16:54
My kids may be the best thing that I've ever done with my life but they're not something that "happened" to me so I'm going to think of something else.

Thinking...........

thinking............

thinking............

Nope, got nothing, how freakin sad is that. Gonna have to think about this one some more methinks.

ShelleyCowie
21-Jan-10, 17:04
Well personally I think Balto has their priorities right - nothing is more important to me than my kids, and they are the best thing that has ever happened to me period.

2nd most important thing is treating neighbours to cheesecake! ;)

Bobinovich
21-Jan-10, 18:41
Blame Chef :)! He wasn't at Keiss last night and I had 2 orders for cheesecake for him too, as well as a chicken curry & chips for me :(

ducati
22-Jan-10, 00:46
Don't have kids so OH, dogs and cats, motorbike, in that order:lol:

airdlass
22-Jan-10, 06:57
Best thing is definitely my kids and my baby is 20 today:eek:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Jan-10, 20:27
Best thing that has ever happened to me?Ma Caithness wife.Then ma hybrid Caithness/Ayrshire kids.Then ma Caithness/Ayrshire friends.

Good times.:):)