PDA

View Full Version : Loving,caring dog sitter required

BINBOB
19-Jan-10, 19:59
I once again am looking for a loving ,kind and caring person to sit with my dogs [ over 24 hours..as /when needed].

Please do not say try Highland pet care as have alredy tried them...unable to help presently.

I am unwell yet again and may need to go into hospital,but will not leave my dogs.I prefer them to be cared for in their own home and need someone honest and reliable.

Please leave a message here and I will get back to u .References will be required and must be checkable.

Many thanks.

jean
20-Jan-10, 02:39
Im so sorry I live so far away as Id easily help you out. I hope you are well and home soon xx

Margaret M.
20-Jan-10, 03:15
I hope your health improves quickly, Binbob. I also hope that you can find someone so you don't have to worry about your dogs.

BINBOB
20-Jan-10, 07:40
Thank u both....very kind words.:)

Liz
20-Jan-10, 14:15
I am so very sorry that you are so unwell you may have to go to hospital again Binbob.:~(

I really wish I could help.

Hope you find someone who can help. Get well soon. xxx

S&LHEN
20-Jan-10, 14:18
sorry to hear your feeling ill, if your ever stuck just give me a shout and i ll be happy to help. xx

daisychain
20-Jan-10, 20:05
Sorry to hear that you might have to go into hospital again, i hope you find someone to look after the gang

bullielove
20-Jan-10, 21:28
Sorry to hear this Binbob.. I hope you find someone. Do you know how long you have to go into hospital for? Worst possible scenario is there noone who they could stay with or who could go in regularly to excercise them and let them out etc if it is only for a really short time then take them out for you when you are recovering.

BINBOB
21-Jan-10, 13:35
It seems like I am not going to hospital....am getting bit better at home.Very pleased..and glad I resisted advice.Sometimes I know what is best for me [and my dogs].
I will still be looking for someone ,just in case of............next time!!
Donnick has put me in touch with a lovely lady,thank u.

Thank u ,everyone for ur thoughts and concern,much appreciated.:D

Stavro
21-Jan-10, 18:58
It seems like I am not going to hospital....am getting bit better at home.Very pleased..and glad I resisted advice.Sometimes I know what is best for me [and my dogs].
I will still be looking for someone ,just in case of............next time!!
Donnick has put me in touch with a lovely lady,thank u.

Thank u ,everyone for ur thoughts and concern,much appreciated.:D

That's good news and it sounds as though you have been successful in your quest to find someone reliable to help look after your companions, if need be. :)

BINBOB
21-Jan-10, 19:06
Thanks,Stavro....;)

Liz
21-Jan-10, 19:14
So glad that you will not be going into hospital and so stay with your lovely doggies.:D

Good that you may have found someone if the need arises again. Hope you don't need them though!

balto
24-Jan-10, 16:32
i hope you find somone to sit with them:)
i hope you ge better soon:)
from mini balto

BINBOB
24-Jan-10, 18:28
i hope you find somone to sit with them:)
i hope you ge better soon:)
from mini balto

Thank u VERY much,mini balto..very kind of u.:D